Does anybody know of a natural/organic....

Angel of the North

I'm trying to switch my products to those that are sulfate/mineral oil/paraben/cone free. I am looking for a natural/organic alternative to Roux Porosity Control. I thought about using ACV but read somewhere it should only be used around once or twice monthly, does anyone know of or use such a product? MTIA

nikki2229

I would like to know too.
I honestly just use a heavily diluted ACV rinse. I may do this 2 to 3 times a month.

Nonie

I use diluted ACV twice a week, in other words after every wash. Been doing this for at least 5 years now, without any issues.

What type of product are you looking for? Conditioner? Shampoo? IIRC, Roux Porosity Control is a name for both type of products and a Treatment.

Angel of the North

I use diluted ACV twice a week, in other words after every wash. Been doing this for at least 5 years now, without any issues.

What type of product are you looking for? Conditioner? Shampoo? IIRC, Roux Porosity Control is a name for both type of products and a Treatment.

I was looking for a conditioner but I will try the ACV and see how I go, a lot of ladies here seem to use that here. Thanks for the posts ladies

ETA: I just found out about AO Green Tea Balancing Rinse, it should do what the Roux PC does

Last edited: