Votes: 20 21.5%
  • On special occasions only

Votes: 20 21.5%
  • No I dont at all

Votes: 11 11.8%

• Total voters

divachyk

Instagram: adaybyjay
I think it's the necklace and not you. I wear necklaces daily and some don't snag at all while others snag constantly. Those that snag are worn on days when my hair is up.

Tiye

Do you wear necklaces??? Honestly I dont or very rarely.

A few years ago, I bought a very nice indian gold necklace because I wanted to start wearing some jewelries, no I was not a jewelry girl before that, and that has changed since:grin: Well, I wore it for a couple of months and from time to time I'd find a piece of hair (or two) wrapped around the closure piece. Well, I thought it was not a big deal and kept wearing my necklace for several months. About a year later, I had the worst surprise of my life, part of my hair on the back was gone:blush: yep, the W shape:yep: Ever since that happened to me I wear necklaces only on very special occasions and always feel extremely incomfortable wearing them. What about you Ladies?

I have thai/indian clasp jewelry - this has never happened to me. I know this is an old thread but for anyone else who might be going through this allow the clasp to slide to the front or to the side - which is how most Asian women would do it anyway - we are talking at least 1 or 2 grams of precious metal and the weight makes it slide to the front. I'm surprised that you were able to keep it stationed in the back of your neck.

I wear necklaces all the time - sometimes beaded, sometimes metal. I'm naked without them.