Do you use a regular leave in conditioner before applying KKC?

Hey Ladies,

Last week I appled knot today and kinky curly on top, my hair was so sticky:blush:. And I did not use much. I highly doubt I will use this combo again.

How do you apply kinky curly to your hair? Do you use a leave-in? Apply anything after?

Thanks

I've used it before with really good results, but it will definitely be sticky if too much is used. And too much is not a lot with KCCC. I use either their gloss pomade or Aveda Humectant, something like that, to break up the crunchiness after the hair has dried. It maintains the definition but softens the hair. HTH.

When i used it, I applied Oyin Honey hemp first and then applied the KCCC...It wasnt sticky at all; very nice actually. But when i tried to use a different leave-in, it was def sticky so I stick to the OYIN

whenever i use kinky curly curling custard i use a quarter amount of kbb hair milk and a dime of kinky curly knot today first. and then the curling custard and its stiff while drying but when its completely dry it is soooooo soft and fluffy. i dont use the kccc often though because i like soft hold like hairveda whipped gelly.

Back