Do You Use A Conditioner After Cowashing?

sparkle25

I never bought more than one cowashing product in the years I have been a member because the one I tried, which was Darcy Botantics cleansing conditioner cream, was no different than a regular rinse out. Recently I purchased the Camille Rose holiday collection for my toddlers hair and I loved the cowash product. It had slight suds to it and the Darcy's was just creamy. My daughters hair was fluffy and soft when I rinsed it out so now I'm going to revisit cowashing products. What are some of your favorites, and do you use a rinse out after? Do you deep condition after like you would with a shampoo?

PJaye

I only use conditioners that specify in their descriptions or ingredient lists that they are able to cleanse the hair; and I only use them as a substitute for shampoo when I need a gentle cleansing with detangling properties. I always follow up with a DC. My favorites are:

- SSI Blueberry or Pumpkin Cowash
- Eden Shea Cleansing Cowash
- Jane Carter Cleansing Cowash

IDareT'sHair

PJ Rehabilitation Center
Here are some of the one's I like/use (in no particular order):
DevaCurl No Poo
Hairveda Amla Cleanse
Darcy's Botanicals Cleansing Conditioner
Curl Junkie Daily Fix
As I Am Coconut Cowash
Eden Body Works Cleansing Conditioner
Hydroquench Systems Coconut & Lime Cleansing Conditioner & HQS Brazilian Chocolate and Argan
Shea Moisture Purification Hair Mask
Sarenzo's Clay Wash
J.Monique's Bentonite & Rhassoul Detox (using as a Cleanser)
SSI's Blueberry
VO5 Kiwi & Lime Clarifying Conditioner

I primarily stick to the ones that specify they are a Cleansing Conditioner but I'll follow the Cleansing Conditioner with an Instant or R/O Conditioner

sparkle25

Here are some of the one's I like/use (in no particular order):
DevaCurl No Poo
Hairveda Amla Cleanse
Darcy's Botanicals Cleansing Conditioner
Curl Junkie Daily Fix
As I Am Coconut Cowash
Eden Body Works Cleansing Conditioner
Hydroquench Systems Coconut & Lime Cleansing Conditioner & HQS Brazilian Chocolate and Argan
Shea Moisture Purification Hair Mask
Sarenzo's Clay Wash
J.Monique's Bentonite & Rhassoul Detox (using as a Cleanser)
SSI's Blueberry
VO5 Kiwi & Lime Clarifying Conditioner

I primarily stick to the ones that specify they are a Cleansing Conditioner but I'll follow the Cleansing Conditioner with an Instant or R/O Conditioner

Girl.....It will take me a year to try this list lol.

Are they all cone free? How often do you cowash and how often do you shampoo? Do you only DC after shampooing?

IDareT'sHair

PJ Rehabilitation Center
@sparkle25
I was just giving you a few suggestions of cleansing conditioners.:laugh:

Most are handmade naturals. If they have a cone, it's more than likely a soluable cone.

I do own a poo or two, but seldom use it. I'll take a pointy tipped bottle fill it with 'poo and focus on specific parts when necessary.

I'll use my clarifying conditioner (VO5 Kiwi & Lime) usually or As I Am Cleansing Pudding (which is close to 'Poo) or Redken Cleansing Creme.

sparkle25

@sparkle25
I was just giving you a few suggestions of cleansing conditioners.:laugh:

Most are handmade naturals. If they have a cone, it's more than likely a soluable cone.

I do own a poo or two, but seldom use it. I'll take a pointy tipped bottle fill it with 'poo and focus on specific parts when necessary.

I'll use my clarifying conditioner (VO5 Kiwi & Lime) usually or As I Am Cleansing Pudding (which is close to 'Poo) or Redken Cleansing Creme.

Well you know I'm a product junky too, I just stay off of this website for months on end to curb it lol. So I'm gonna have to try all of them and blame you to make myself feel better lol.

I was just about to revisit hydro quench systems. I think I liked it before. She doesn't have cones right? I can't remember?