Do you remember "Black Barbie's" terrible blowdrying youtube video? Well, she's back!

HoneyDew

Re: Do you remember "Black Barbie's" terrible blowdrying youtube video? Well, she's b

All the manipulation scares me. I would never do that to my hair.

And she got jokes about all the grease in her hair. :perplexed

and why does she need oil sheen?

:lachen:

What do you want to bet her hair is not soft or moves when she walks?

:lachen:

PuffyBrown

Re: Do you remember "Black Barbie's" terrible blowdrying youtube video? Well, she's b

:lachen::lachen:Yall about to make me lose my job up in here. I have literally logged off of my phone so that I wont get any incoming calls to see this video and I cant even see it.

Somebody please please save this video and pm it to me.

star

Thanks she is funny!! One day I will get this routine down.

*Muffin*

How much grease does that girl need in her head? She's an interesting person to watch, but what she does to her hair is a no-no :nono:. One of us needs to befriend her and show her the way.

AllAboutMoi

She sprayed quite a bit of that sheen. Maybe I'm goofy today but the sound was funny to me! :drunk: Soul Glo!

aloof one

I dare somebody to post a LHCF link in the comments section.

I'm the reason she took off the blowdrying video and changed her name--- I put my comment up and within moments the vid was gone. :ohwell:

I hate how she acts like she is some kind of go-to expert, I would be bald if I followed that regimen, and I'm surprised she isnt yet.

lilamae

:lachen::lachen::lachen: that should be what not do! Macherie would cringe up is she saw this.

lboogie2679

It seems like she is very young and confused about hair care. Anyone using that much grease and oil sheen on a daily basis is lost. She reminds me of myself when I was trying to figure out what to do with my hair. At least she is trying, but she should not be teaching others these bad practices. And a roundbrush to wrap!:nono:

Blkprincess

that brush had me cringing:shocked:...it was like you could here the hairs being ripped and torn out as she went...I'm scared of brushes already:lachen:

BeetleBug

I am so glad I found the light of LHCF. Now, she needs to find it too. All of that excessive brushing.:nono:

bellesocialite

Gotta get the "negro naps"? :ohwell: After that, I had enough. That poor hair...

AfroKink

" You sure did use a lot of grease and oil sheen though =/"

Which one of u posted that! lol

Well this video wasn't nearly as painful as the first

Lys

Bint Yusef

She removed the video. I did see someone had posted for her to come to this site.

ChocalateDiva

I missed it!! She took it down..........:ohwell:

Glitter

:lachen::lachen::lachen: that should be what not do! Macherie would cringe up is she saw this.

You know, the funny thing is I found a link to this off of Macherie's saran wrap video - these two shouldn't be grouped together at all!

AfroKink

I missed it!! She took it down..........:ohwell:

She closed her account too. I still have the clip on my browser, if I knew how to extract it, I'd get it for you ladies.

Lys

Last edited:

Suerte

I missed it. Heh.

The ONE DAY this week I drag my sick, tired behind outside...I miss something.

Glitter

It seems like she is very young and confused about hair care. Anyone using that much grease and oil sheen on a daily basis is lost. She reminds me of myself when I was trying to figure out what to do with my hair. At least she is trying, but she should not be teaching others these bad practices. And a roundbrush to wrap!:nono:

I agree - she does seem confused. Beyond confused. But what she says/does in her videos is almost astounding. I think she hates her hair and doesn't know what to do with it. Some of the stuff she says almost sounds like self-hate (I know her last video was even worse with the comments). It's just amazing to me that she's trying to pass this stuff off as tutorials.

I will say this: the girl likes hair and beauty, otherwise she would have not have done 3 videos about hair (the third one is called "good hair" and it's her showing off her freshly styled locs:rolleyes:). With some proper tips, she'll be fine.

ajoyfuljoy

She must be real sensitive and a lurker here if she immediately takes the video down when LHCF members disapprove!

HoneyDew

I don't understand why she even post the videos up if she is going to turn around and remove them after someone comments on them.

But, maybe she really thinks that she is doing something good for her hair. maybe sending her links to the board will help her find hair care procedures that she is secure about.

Glitter

I'm going to need to know what you all said that was so bad! She removed that video with a quickness.

Al00fone, I'm looking in your direction.

santia

Oooh, I wanted to see :wallbash:

aloof one

I'm going to need to know what you all said that was so bad! She removed that video with a quickness.

Al00fone, I'm looking in your direction.

buahaha! why yall lookin at me! I think i restrained myself this time, someone else probably got to her. I was straightening my hair the right way so didn't have time to pay her any mind on that crap wrap tutorial.

But last time I cant remember what I said but that video was gone after I commented.

SimpleKomplexity

:naughty:Yall so bad, yall prolyl amde that girl cry hehe....Dang I wanted to see!! :crybaby:Did anyone save the vid?

shtow

U guys know ur wrong!:naughty: Poor girl! She removed that quick! She didn't know any better, damn! I seen some ladies with long hair doing the same thing and no one jumped down their back.

....At least she said to use a silk scarf to keep the hair moisturized.:ohwell:

santia

Yall are driving me crazy "I WANNA SEE IT" :yep: :yep: :sad: :sad: :sad: