Do you jump in and out the shower?

prospurr4

No, I get in the shower only once.

First, I apply DC to dry hair, cover with a plastic cap and let sit for at least an hour, while I do other things around the house. Then, I jump in the shower, wash my body, rinse out the DC, apply my diluted shampoo, rinse that out while detangling with fingers, then I'm done!

SouthernTease

I deep condition as a pre-poo
on dry hair for 45 minutes w/
steam towel & heat
... works better this way
for me... and I only have to hop
in the shower once.

kware27

I always wash my hair in the sink with a long hose. Ive never had a problem with tangles. I just can't imagine getting in and out the shower to wash and condition my hair.:nono:

Jessofpal

I always wash my hair in the sink with a long hose. Ive never had a problem with tangles. I just can't imagine getting in and out the shower to wash and condition my hair.:nono:

That's what I've been doing, but this weekend's wash I'm gonna go in the shower and see if it makes a difference.

Extremus

I don't jump in and out. I usually I wash, bathe, apply conditioner and most of the time I sleep in it. The following day, I rinse, bathe then roll or do a pony.

That's a good idea! I usually hop in and out of the shower to prevent tangles as well

Energist

I do both.

Sometimes I will saturate my hair with amla or some time of oil and sleep with it in overnight with the plastic cap on and then rinse out, shampoo, rinse, and 10-15 min condition while I am in the shower washing up, rinse out and style.

Then there are the times that I will just need to get underneathe the dryer with the conditioner in, and I will have to go back into the shower to rinse off.