Do you have a widow's peak?

Creatividual

I have a small one. I used to hate but have learned to live with it. No one ever says anything about it and hasn't stopped the papis from tryin to holla so I figured that I just needed to get over it and accept it. LOL.

Avaya

I have one but the little tuft of hair never seemed to grow so I would just cut it. It has gotten some length to it now so I leave it alone.

wannabelong

Yes, I have one. When I was in high school, some people used to call me Eddie Munster. My barber always shaved it off when I used to have a really low boy hair cut. Now I have more hair and I just let it grow. It doesn't bother me one bit.

derbygurl

Well, all this time I didn't even know I had one. I just thought my hairline was haywire...

Well don't feel bad because you all just educated me on what this freakin point was in my head. Until I read this thread I just thought I had thinning sides. Never knew there was a name for this thing and that a lot of women have it. I feel so dumb now:drunk:

pazyamor

I have one, it's mad long! Like to my cheekbone. Whenever I'm concentrating on something really hard, I pull it and twist around in my fingers...I'm wondering why it hasn't fallen out from years of abuse.

Xavier

I have one, but since I have shaved it off so many times when I was younger, it doesn't grow back as thick anymore.