Do you freak out when your hair catches on anything by accident?

mnemosyne

I do. If I'm putting in a clip or taking down my bun I get so freaked out if I can hear that little snap of something breaking (like those little fairy flexi8s I got.. the place where the fairy meets the pin is a no no). It doesn't happen often. One time My hair had wrapped itself around the hair tie I was using and it was like mini surgery trying to carefully extract the hair.

Sometimes I feel I'm too protective of my strands and skittish about what will or won't hurt them. I'd just got my hair done and couldn't bear to wear it out because I had a wool coat. :sad:

lol 6 months ago....no....now...YES! lol Man I know in January I ws cold a many times because I only had a wool coat, then I stocked up on scarves to cover the part of my hair that was touching the wool. Now I just get scared all my hair breaks off in my sleep...

Yup... I hate when my hair gets stuck under my tote bag for school when I put it on my shoulder... It's like punishment for having my hair down! :lachen:

:look: Yes. When I'm taking down my twists (or adjusting my necklace) and I hear that little 'snap' I wince. DH once asked me if I did something to myself.... you know he was all :rolleyes: when I told him I just broke a hair - esp. since I'm NOT super girlygirl..... :lol:

YES!!! My paranoia prevents me from enjoying the fruits of my labor:sad:

As soon as I detect a snag or break, I whip out my ponytail holder. I've yet to make it through a whole workday with my hair down:ohwell:

YES!! Especially when I'm at the computer and my daughter climbs on the chair behind me and wrap her arms around my neck...my poor strands be screaming 'release me, release me' :eek:

OMG yes.

I'm still freaking out from a week ago when I was in, let's just say a 'delicate' situation with my BF. All I know is i felt and heard hair rip from his hand catching on my hair/head.

I had a hard time getting it together after that (if you get what I'm saying). :lachen:

OMG yes.

I'm still freaking out from a week ago when I was in, let's just say a 'delicate' situation with my BF. All I know is i felt and heard hair rip from his hand catching on my hair/head.

I had a hard time getting it together after that (if you get what I'm saying). :lachen:

You too?! :lachen: Last weekend was. :nono::lick::blush::drunk: but I just cowashed my hair every morning and was surprised that it wasn't the usual tangled, matted mess that happens when he's around. :yep:

Yes. I learned that I have to take my time and remove any hair clips slowly just any case a hair has been caught. I can feel the resistance as I pull and solve the problem without breaking the hair.

I had it worse from wearing wig caps. My hair was almost always catching that cap (especially my kitchen :lol:). When i started wearing satin underneath, it pretty much solved that problem.

only thing that bothers me is when i ware my work uniform everytime i turn my head i hear a snap and pop but i dont see any loose hair:look:

I freaked out when I went to take my stethoscope out my ear and a few strands got stuck between it.I wanted to cry!I had about 5 strands in my hand!:sad:

Back