Do you freak out when your hair catches on anything by accident?

mnemosyne

I do. If I'm putting in a clip or taking down my bun I get so freaked out if I can hear that little snap of something breaking (like those little fairy flexi8s I got.. the place where the fairy meets the pin is a no no). It doesn't happen often. One time My hair had wrapped itself around the hair tie I was using and it was like mini surgery trying to carefully extract the hair.

Sometimes I feel I'm too protective of my strands and skittish about what will or won't hurt them. I'd just got my hair done and couldn't bear to wear it out because I had a wool coat. :sad:

SimpleKomplexity

lol 6 months ago....no....now...YES! lol Man I know in January I ws cold a many times because I only had a wool coat, then I stocked up on scarves to cover the part of my hair that was touching the wool. Now I just get scared all my hair breaks off in my sleep...

almondjoi85

Yup... I hate when my hair gets stuck under my tote bag for school when I put it on my shoulder... It's like punishment for having my hair down! :lachen:

JustKiya

:look: Yes. When I'm taking down my twists (or adjusting my necklace) and I hear that little 'snap' I wince. DH once asked me if I did something to myself.... you know he was all :rolleyes: when I told him I just broke a hair - esp. since I'm NOT super girlygirl..... :lol:

nicki6

YES!!! My paranoia prevents me from enjoying the fruits of my labor:sad:

As soon as I detect a snag or break, I whip out my ponytail holder. I've yet to make it through a whole workday with my hair down:ohwell:

EMJazzy

Happily retired
YES!! Especially when I'm at the computer and my daughter climbs on the chair behind me and wrap her arms around my neck...my poor strands be screaming 'release me, release me' :eek:

Demi27

OMG yes.

I'm still freaking out from a week ago when I was in, let's just say a 'delicate' situation with my BF. All I know is i felt and heard hair rip from his hand catching on my hair/head.

I had a hard time getting it together after that (if you get what I'm saying). :lachen:

mnemosyne

OMG yes.

I'm still freaking out from a week ago when I was in, let's just say a 'delicate' situation with my BF. All I know is i felt and heard hair rip from his hand catching on my hair/head.

I had a hard time getting it together after that (if you get what I'm saying). :lachen:

You too?! :lachen: Last weekend was. :nono::lick::blush::drunk: but I just cowashed my hair every morning and was surprised that it wasn't the usual tangled, matted mess that happens when he's around. :yep:

Christa438

Yes. I learned that I have to take my time and remove any hair clips slowly just any case a hair has been caught. I can feel the resistance as I pull and solve the problem without breaking the hair.

I had it worse from wearing wig caps. My hair was almost always catching that cap (especially my kitchen :lol:). When i started wearing satin underneath, it pretty much solved that problem.

chebaby

only thing that bothers me is when i ware my work uniform everytime i turn my head i hear a snap and pop but i dont see any loose hair:look:

treybaby2005

I freaked out when I went to take my stethoscope out my ear and a few strands got stuck between it.I wanted to cry!I had about 5 strands in my hand!:sad: