DMV Ladies

GoingBack

Do you know of any place that still sells the old formula Creme of Nature shampoo and/or conditioner? I am in the Alexandria area and none of the Sally's have it anymore :perplexed:sad:

I'll keep an eye for it. I stopped using it in 2003 and it seems when I stop using stuff my eyes become blind to it too. If I find some, want me to snag it before announcing it? Coz you know LHCFers and lurkers move like lightning once you spill the beans. :look: PM me if you'd like me to get some if I see it and later, if you change your mind please PM me agaiin coz I'd hate to be stuck with bottles of stuff I don't use. I'll wait to hear from you before I make any sudden movements. :lol:

Did you try Freestyle Beauty? Its in the same shopping center as Sally's and Shoppers Food Wharehouse. 395, exit 3, little river tpke. They have a pretty big supply of stuff.

Did you try Freestyle Beauty? Its in the same shopping center as Sally's and Shoppers Food Wharehouse. 395, exit 3, little river tpke. They have a pretty big supply of stuff.
I was just going to say try Freestyle Beauty in Landmark Plaza.
I think that the owner has been lurking on the hairboards because all of a sudden they have silicon mix, denman brushes, caruso rollers and a bunch of other stuff that normal BSS don't normally carry. Hmmm....

I was just going to say try Freestyle Beauty in Landmark Plaza.
I think that the owner has been lurking on the hairboards because all of a sudden they have silicon mix, denman brushes, caruso rollers and a bunch of other stuff that normal BSS don't normally carry. Hmmm....
You know what? I thought it was just me. When I "discovered" Dominican products on the board they didn't have any. Then like 2 weeks later they had Silicon mix. But, I hope he is lurking. I hope he gets some Lacio Lacio up in there some time soon--with the mink oil. :grin:

Back