differnce btwn relaxed 80% and "underprocessed" ???

HighlyFavored1

in an attempt to wean myself off of bone straight relaxing, i chose to have a mild relaxer done and told the hairstylist that i didn't want it "bone straight". so my roots still have a little wave to them. but what's the difference between this and underprocessed? and will the difference between this hair and my new growth be significant enough to stop overlap?

IMO, this is highly individual and I think the difference is how YOU FEEL about it. If you like the not as straight look, then 80% works fine. If you don't and really want "bone straight" then 80% is underprocessed. It's all in the individual perspective . . .

Neroli said:
IMO, this is highly individual and I think the difference is how YOU FEEL about it. If you like the not as straight look, then 80% works fine. If you don't and really want "bone straight" then 80% is underprocessed. It's all in the individual perspective . . .

I agree. It's all about the look you were trying to achieve and whether or not that's what you got. If you wanted 80% and got 70%, you might think you were overprocessed.

Back