Did you hear?

Sorry this happened to you Sylver2....but your hair will grow back longer and stronger. There was a reason this happened. You may not understand now but one day you will ((hugs))

Sylver, I'm so sorry this happened to you (hugs). I've had this happen to me over and over and I'm no where near your length. It's so frustrating. Hope you make a quick recovery.

i had no idea people didn't like sylver on here ♥

Of course they don't. She has the audacity to be a BONELAXED WL (yup I'm still claiming it for you, damn that raggedy scissor challenged broad that set you back) who uses heat and wears her hair out. Oops. Black girls aren't supposed to do that. :rolleyes:

Keep doing your thing, sylver. STRAIGHT up.

Of course they don't. She has the audacity to be a BONELAXED WL (yup I'm still claiming it for you, damn that raggedy scissor challenged broad that set you back) who uses heat and wears her hair out. Oops. Black girls aren't supposed to do that. :rolleyes:

Keep doing your thing, sylver. STRAIGHT up.

YES, this!!!

I'm so sorry this happened to you. :sad: It will grow back in time. I've always loved your braidouts, they are droolworthy! :yep:

I know I've been one here for a while, but I'm not familiar with Sylver2's hair. Does anyone have alink to her Fotki/Youtube. I want to see before pics.

This is one of the reasons I stopped going to stylists. One stylist (in a major city) actually admitted to me that they cut hair (when they should be trimming hair) to SL because longer hair uses too much product - ...
:nono::nono::nono: See? Its these bad apples that make a bad name for the bunch.

Sylver, did you ask her what the hell happened?? I just want to know what her explanation was after you specifically told her how much you want cut.
Good question.

What did her hair look like? She probably took your hair so she could make a lacefront out of it. I'm sure your hair still looks great.
Good question. Sad, but still raises a good point among black women. :nono:

Sylver... I am so sorry that this happened to you. When ever my friend and I had an appointment with a stylist, we would plan our schedules around each other's. We did this, so that we could have one another's back in cases like this. Try not to beat yourself up about it, this could happen to anyone. Wishing you the best!
Threads like these always have a few gem posts which offer real lessons. I am so tired of talking about trifiling stylists and going back and forth on whether we agree about contributory fault. If we continue to patronize salons, these are the tips we should be sharing in order to maximize our experiences with stylists.

Lots of have told stylists how much they wanted trimmed and this still happens. Stylists will do what they want - it's up to you to make sure they obey your wishes from beginning to end.

I'm not trying to defend the stylist at all because what she did was definitely dirty. I'm just saying that we ALL know how shady they can be, so we need to be watching out at all times.
Clearly! Even a guru like Sylver2 can go thru this. An eye-opener about how vigilant one should be if she cares about keeping a certain length.

Sue her. Im for real. Do you have pics of your hair before the relaxer (recent that is) Seriously they need to be held accountable for what they do to people. Im so mad for you.
The best revenge is to grow it back flyer than ever. Pay her a visit with all of that flowing hair with a wad of cash, and walk right on out, and say, "DEUCES, BEEEEEEYOTCH!!!!!" :peace:

Thanks so much ladies. I know a lot of people don't like me on here and i definately didn't want to make a big deal about it or even say anything except in my fokti.
but i had to honestly answer what happened and how i felt about it when i saw this thread.
Thank u so much ladies:hug2: i feel a lot better now.
Really? People start challenges in your namesake and make shout out threads and state your name repeatedly as their inspiration. The love here clearly outweighs any dislike for you.

You kidding me? You have people here with Sylver2 shrines at home LOL
:lachen::lachen: My sentiments exactly.

Back