Did i co-wash correctly??

MzV1991

:grin:

okay so i did the co wash ( My last perm was April 16 2010) I used suave cocunut i put it in ....used a shea butter leave in conditioner ...rollerset went under the dryer....took out the rollerset ...moisturized and sealed with olive oil ...and now i put in 6 or 7 pin curls ...am i on the right track?? i plan to co wash from now on once a week.

Should i just tie it down with a satin head tie to go to bed later???

Results so far:
My hair feels so silky and soft
It shiny
and looks healthy

I feel likeim doing good so far!

When I CW, I basically use conditioner the way I would use shampoo (only I personally do not apply it to my scalp but just the hair). I do leave it on for a while for the conditioner to do its magic and then I RINSE it out.

So I don't know if you rinsed your hair out after the Suave Coconut, or if there's anyone who doesn't rinse out in their regular CW. I know there are people who apply conditioner to their hair as a leave-in but that is not considered CWing.

I guess "wrong" is determined by something not working out right. So if your hair is happy, then you're doing something right. Might not fall under CWing if you didn't rinse out at least some of the conditioner, but if it works for you, then I wouldn't worry. Except perhaps down the road you might need to clarify, if you're not using shampoo regularly.

Back