Den1 To The Rescue (pics Inside)

Nanyanika

I met this lady at my Church two Sunday's ago, and we got chatting about hair, she told me about her hair history and how she used to have bra-strap length hair whilist living in her home country Jamaica, her hair took a turn for the worst when she arrived in Britain 3 years ago. She is Recovering from short overprocessed and breaking hair, caused by hard water, weather, and stylists. I came to the rescue and begun treating and no heat styling my friends hair for only two weeks. she is now transitioing to natural. Here's her album, where i'm docuemting her progress. I also prescribed a special regime for her hair. i did not want to overload her with too many priducts as it would cause unecessary confusion.

Recommendations

She has itchy, dry scalp so i told her to buy some Rosemary, teatree oil, jojoba oils, to be massaged daily.
Distilled water to wash her hair with
Elasta QP Creme conditioing or CON
lekair cholesterol cream
aphogee two minute kertain recstuctor every two weeks.
VO5 Conditioners for CWs
homemade spray moisturiser, Organics carrot oil cream, Profectiv Roothealth, Amla oil, castor,coconut oils to lubricate and lock in moisture.

her hair is doing much better just after two weeks, her itchy, dry scalp has lessened after i used my nioxin stuff, she loves her hair now and will continue to care for it. see the no heat styles I perfomed on her hair.
http://public.fotki.com/den1/progress_pics/jennifiers_hair/

password: myhair

Last edited:

Nanyanika

cookie507 said:
oh wow this is so nice. her hair looks great! ive also been trying to help one of my friends out from school!
I really feel compelled to help other black women with hair problems, i just know her hair will thrive, because she is interested in the whole hair care thing, she also appears more confident in public, as she has been getting many compliments from work colleagues.

atl_mulattamami

i know isn't that feeling nice? i love helping people with their problems as well and when there is such a big success i just get the best feeling!:)

Honi

There is no board.
Den, I wish you took some before pics because her after pics looks really good. From your description it sounded pretty bad.

Don't be surprised if this woman starts humping your leg thanking you! LOL That was so sweet of you to share.

Nanyanika

Honi said:
Den, I wish you took some before pics because her after pics looks really good. From your description it sounded pretty bad.

Don't be surprised if this woman starts humping your leg thanking you! LOL That was so sweet of you to share.
I know, I wish did. i had completely forgotton, her hair was breaking terribly at the ends, and dry. I can't imagine how her hair will look after 6 months, I'll keep updating her album monthly, stay tuned. Thanks ladies for all your support for Jennifier.

Nanyanika

ThursdayGirl said:
Hey Den... what Nioxin stuff?!

Tell Jennifer... we wish her all the best and she couldn't be in better hands :) .
Nioxin protectives cleanser, I'll pass on the message to Jennifier.Thanx

Nanyanika

Thanks ladies!! the credit has to go to Robin Woods and LHCF ladies who has given me the inspiration to help and educate other women with hair issues to achive goals they could never do based on the old hair myths they've lived by from childhood-adult life.

metalkitty

Den, what you've been doing 4 her is the sweetest! She's looking great already. She must be pretty cool to take your advise too, since lots of chicks'll get catty if you try to advise.

Nanyanika

metalkitty said:
Den, what you've been doing 4 her is the sweetest! She's looking great already. She must be pretty cool to take your advise too, since lots of chicks'll get catty if you try to advise.
Jennifier is a very nice person, a true a Christrian too, she was very interested in my hair care after seeing my hair pics and straight away she said that she wanted me to recommend products to use on her hair, i even gave away my Organics carrot oil cream, lekair cholesterol and elasta qp creme conditioning poo, she is grateful for all the hair products and styling advise.

SherryLove

den1, that was so nice of you to help this woman with her hair... you are too special.... i know she's very appreciative of your help....