Mizani To The Rescue--AGAIN!

Supergirl

With Love & Silk
As some of you may know, I've been getting breakage lately from the wonderful scorch/burn treatment given to me 3 weeks ago at the salon with a flat iron.

My hair has been breaking daily with the stroke of the comb and there's nothing I can really do but treat it and wait for all the burned hairs to come on out. I thank the good Lord, that my hair still has it's fullness and nice healthy appearance. No one would ever know what's going on just from looking, but of course it still bothers me.

Well, I used my miracle cream last night--Mizani Rose H20 Nighttime Treatment and I woke up this morning and combed through my hair to style and there was not a single hair in the comb.
I don't know what it is about this stuff, but it has consistenly helped me at times of mild breakage and now this serious episode. I encourage you to try this if you haven't. It's a good preventative as well, and great to have in times of emergency. :) I'm not a Mizani fan at all, but this stuff is wonderful.

Edited: I meant "hair in the comb" not "comb in the hair" LOL!

Last edited:
I have this product but I have only used it once but it felt very moisturizing so I believe you about it helping with the breakage and shedding. I hope your hair gets back to normal soon...

I've been looking at this stuff too everytime I go into the bss, I can't get past the price though. :ohwell: Maybe I will treat myself to a jar just to see if it works. I'm tempted.

atlien11 said:
Is this a leave-in or did you wash it out in the morning? TIA.

It's a cream that is left in. (like a moisturizing lotion of sorts, but it comes in a jar)

This product works very well. It keeps the shedding down and the ends moisturized. It has been part of my regimen for the last 6 months.

I co-signed w/ you the first time around on this & I'm co-signing again. ;) This stuff is awesome, the Regular Mizani H20 is great too!

do u apply this to wet or dry hair and do you apply every night or every 2nd or third night as instructed? Thanks!:)

This is some good stuff, I'm onto my 3rd jar now. It is kinda dollar-steep but it works wonders if used consistently IMO. I only use it sparingly on my back/nape weak spots and it lasts a good while.

Devin,

I don't really use it consistently, but for the little spells that I've tried to, yes I use it every 2nd or 3rd night as the directions say. But I pretty much only pull it out when I'm seeing more breakage than I'm comfy with.

Back