Delightfully Delicious DC Challenge 2010 Edition

sharifeh

I want to join, I'll shoot for once a week...

I will be using either one of these, I'll probably alternate

Mizani Mosturfuse
Aubrey Organics Honeysuckle Rose Conditioner
Aubrey Organics White Camellia Conditioner
Silicon Mix
Yes to Carrots mask

I will add coconut oil and honey to all of my DCs :lick:

I Dc w/o heat usually overnight

Chameleonchick

Okay please add me too. I'm a little confused about the braid wearers. Would I dc once every 10-14 days or 2-3 times a week?

DaRKNLuVLy

I would like to join! I already DC 1x a week with ORS replenishing pak and I will also use NTM deep conditioner, and CON olive oil and jojoba oil deep conditioner. Im gonna shoot for 2x a week. Starting pic was taken the end of november (in siggy)

sevetlana

Please add me. I love to deep condition. It has become a habit for me now. Love the results. Will post pics later.

halee_J

Don't worry be happy
Ok so I plan on DC'ing at least 2x a week, steaming with the hot towel and hood dryer/just hooded dryer/no heat-o/n as needed.

here are my DC's

ORS Replenishing
Mizani Moisturefuze
Motions moisture Plus
Aphogee 2 min
ORS Hair mayo
Aphogee 2 step
EQP Intense

ETA: My starting pic:

Last edited:

Foufie

If it is not too late to join then I want in!!!!! Thank you!

I will DC once a week with the Lekair Cholesterol (the pink one) and ORS replinishing Pack (alternating between the two). I am in the Braid Challenge as well so this is all I am willing to commit to for now. Post pics right before I get my braids.

Last edited:

thaidreams

Please add me! I'm going to commit to DC'ing once a week with heat or overnight.

I plan on rotating with the following products with honey and coconut oil:

Aubrey Organics Honeysuckle Rose Conditioner
Aubrey Organics GPB
Giovanni Smooth as Silk Deeper Moisture Conditioner
Giovanni 50:50 Conditioner
Silicon Mix

Shana'

I pm'd you. I will dc 1-2x per week.

Conditioners-
Silicon Mix
Nacidit Avocado or Olive Oil
ORS Replenishing

I always add a teaspoon of GVP Detangler for extra slip and a teaspoon of honey to my dc.

panamoni

I'm joining.

Conditioners:
- AO HSR
- Alter Ego Garlic
- Phyto (several)
- Trader Joe's Nourish Spa
- Pureology
- Aphogee 2min
- Giovanni 50/50

I'll be back later to add more to the list.

Last edited:

yewakinbo

Please count me in on this challenge, thanks. I'll post my regimen and my starting pictures soon.

Right now i use this weekly in this order:

Shampoo: Tressemme Moisture Rich(for dry or damaged hair)

Protein Treatment: Aphogee 2min step Reconstructor

Deep Condition: LeKair's Cholesterol (pink)

Moisturizing Condition: Tressemme Moisture Rich condition (for dry or damaged hair)

Daily moisture: IC Olive oil Moisturizing Serum

But i intend starting on using Megatek to thicken my hair cos i have recently went through a hair cycle where i shed and break now my hair is thinned out.

destine2grow

I would love to join this challenge. I shampoo once a week & cowash twice a week. I dc every single time. For moisture I use SE w/ pkive oil moisture treatment or SE cholestrol treatment. For protein I use Aphogee 2 min reconstructor or Cantu Shea Butter Leave in.

beans4reezy

Please sign me up. I would like to step up my DC game and this challenge will help me a lot.

Conditioners:
Aphogee 2 min
Silicon mix
Alter ego garlic
ORS Replenishing mask
Mane and Tail Conditioner

Last edited:

blueberryd

Hey can I join too!!
I currently co-wash with Suave and deep condition with NTM. I don't deep condition consistently, but hopefully this challenge will keep me on track :weird: I will post starting pics Jan 1 after I get a trim and make my little growth chart t-shirt thing. CAN'T WAIT 2 GET STARTED!!!!
xoxo :-*

angeleyez09

I'm in! I will deep condition 3x/wk with Kenra MC, Elucence MB, Aphogee 2 Min, Sitrinilla DC, Silk Elements Moisturizing Treament, or Lustrasilk Shea Butter.

Shay72

Natural, 4A
Okay please add me too. I'm a little confused about the braid wearers. Would I dc once every 10-14 days or 2-3 times a week?

Do what works for you but I believe when Aggie was in braids she only dc'd every 2 weeks so that's why she suggested that.

jayjaycurlz

I'd like to join. :grin: I'm doing a HYH so I'll DC once every 2 weeks.

Conditioners I'm going to use:

L'ANZA Healing Moisture Kukui Nut
ABBA Moisture Scentsation (love the tingle!)
NTM Daily and Mask
Yes to Carrots Condish and Mask
Joico K-Pak
Shescenit Creme Brule
ORS Pak and Hair Mayo
DPR-11
Nexxus Humectress

I'll add a few drops of olive, avocado, jojoba, camila or coconut oils and maybe even blackstrap molasses or honey to these conditioners for my DCs.

Last edited:

Ms_Twana

I want in! I want in! I really need this because I get VERY lazy when it comes to DCing. Right now I hav Aubrey Organics Honey Suckle Rose, Elasta QP DPR-11, and Aveeda DR that I'll be using to DC.

Pooks

I'm in - have used AO conditioners (Honeysuckle Rose, White Camellia and GBP) pretty much exclusively this year, am willing to try some new ones in the coming year though.

Stella B.

I want in too! I love a good DC! I 'll be using what I have on hand, trying to use it up. Here's what I'll be using:

Giovanni 50/50
Giovanni SAS
AO White Camilla
Himalaya Amla and Basil
Queen Helene liquid and regular cholesterol
Aveda dry remedy moisturizing conditioner
Mizani moisturefuse
I'll be following these DC's up with herbal tea rinses (nettle,fenugreek, hibiscus..) that I learned about in the ayurveda challenge! :yep: