Decided to clean out my hair cabinet

landakaye

I found all of these products.It is truly ridiculous.
I have:

Nexxus Thereappe,Humectress,Botanoil,Keraphix,Headdress
Vitatress Biotin Creme
Profectiv Anti-Thinning cream
Mizani ThermElastic
SoftSheen Anti Breakthrough
Kenra Clarifying shampoo
Hollywood Beauty Carrot oil,Olive Oil
ORS Olive Oil SPray
Tigi Self Absorbed, Moisture Maniac
Elasta QP Mango Butter

Do the rest of you guys collect products like that? I think someone is trying to talk me into Carol's Daughter stuff but I fought it.

I did the same thing last month. I will be taking all of my unused products to our 1st meeting in Houston Saturday!!!

Last month I got rid of 2 big heavy boxes of stuff. I gave my neice one of the boxes. It felt good to get rid of all that stuff, finally.

I have pictures in my album of most of the products that I have. Wolftrap has made me reconsider keeping them all :grin: . I think that she is right. For 2005 I want to stick to two brands of products....Keracare (a must) and Elucence (depending on how Elucence works out because I just ordered some) :)

I did this a couple of months ago too. I mainly threw out stuff that I never really used, and it was all the stuff w/bad ingredients. I'm sticking to Elasta's line of products now. Surprisingly, my husband confiscated all the shampoos!!! Homeboy had an attitude that I was gonna throw that stuff out!

Allandra said:
Wow girl. You sure do have a lot of stuff (good stuff too). :)
Yeah..and everyone comes to my house to borrow products to do their hair. I don't mind though because that is the only was that they will ever finish :look:

landakaye said:
I dont even know what to get rid of.

this is me too, landa.
i have a linen closet full (every shelf), a basketfull, a plastic container, medicine cabinet, and a cabinet full of products!

everytime i called myself getting ready to clean out my products i would get discouraged b/c i did'nt want to part w/anything. even the ones that did'nt perform all that great. there was only 1 product that i actually threw away (pantene R&N) b/c it was the nastiest stuff i've ever used in my hair...i hate it.

now that i am bunning more ALL of my product will come in handy, will be used up, and i get a clean slate to only replenish what i absolutely love like:

design essentials
keracare
nexxus
ntm
elasta qp
silk elements
tones & textures
con

i will probably go with the top 5 though.

i'm also a beauty product pj. i have tones of facial cleansers, masks, toners, tools, and 4-5 cases of makeup (i cleaned that out about 2 years ago) but i keep buying eyeshawdow like crazy!

Nice said:
Yeah..and everyone comes to my house to borrow products to do their hair. I don't mind though because that is the only was that they will ever finish :look:
I love being able to use up my products too. One of my nieces is a very lucky girl. :)

Allandra said:
I love being able to use up my products too. One of my nieces is a very lucky girl. :)
I would love to see the products that you use, Allandra :) .

OT: I was on a website reading testamonies abount Elucence products and there was one from a lady in Maryland named Allandra...was that you?

Nice said:
I would love to see the products that you use, Allandra :) .

OT: I was on a website reading testamonies abount Elucence products and there was one from a lady in Maryland named Allandra...was that you?
Click on my name to view my website, and you can read the list of my hair care products. Yes, that was me way back then. :grin:

Allandra said:
Click on my name to view my website, and you can read the list of my hair care products. Yes, that was me way back then. :grin:
Haha :grin: . So what happened? Elucence stopped working for you?

I saw the list of your products and was wondering how is the Kiehl's Shine 'N Lite Groom Moisturizer? Where did you purchase it and how much does it cost?

TIA :)

Nice said:
Haha :grin: . So what happened? Elucence stopped working for you?

I saw the list of your products and was wondering how is the Kiehl's Shine 'N Lite Groom Moisturizer? Where did you purchase it and how much does it cost?

TIA :)
Check Your Pm Inbox

I cant believe the stuff I had collected in the last 4 months I was getting free salon products for our SC meeting that we never organized.
Elucence
Kendra
Keracare
Barry Fletcher
Deep Brilliance
Nairobi
Lanza Protein PLus Shampoo (old formula) Reconstructor
Lanza Stait Line
Lanza Dry Moisture Line
Redken
Nexxus
NTM Triple Moisture
Graham Webb
Dominican Products
Indian Products
Ton of hair grease for Grease Monkies
I cant name all and I have stopped collecting.

Last edited:
When I cleaned out my closet, I got rid of anything that did not give me stellar results. for me that means softness, shine and strength.

Nice said:
I have pictures in my album of most of the products that I have. Wolftrap has made me reconsider keeping them all :grin: . I think that she is right. For 2005 I want to stick to two brands of products....Keracare (a must) and Elucence (depending on how Elucence works out because I just ordered some) :)
I would also like to stick to two brands of products...Elucence :love: and I am currently working on the second product...Aubrey or Keracare :scratchch (I will find out soon).

I have cleaned out my cabinet and given several products to my cousin and co-worker.

Back