DEAL: HOT TOOLS TOURMALINE IONIC ROLLAROUND DRYER

Are you interested in purchasing the HOTTOOLS dryer (1059)?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Lotus

Ladies, over the last week or two, I’ve sparingly price searched the
Hot Tools Rollaround Tourmaline 1875w Dryer (Model 1059). The lowest confirmed price I’ve found thus far is $99.99, including shipping (contiguous US).

That said, I spoke w/Tony at Imperial Sales (from the Pibbs deal *thnks vslady*) this morning and he is willing to offer us greater discount on this dryer. However, in order for Tony to confirm a price for us, he would like a rough estimate of the ladies interested. I suspect, the larger the quantity requested, the greater the discount will be.

If you are seriously interested in purchasing the Hot Tools Rollaround Tourmaline 1875w dryer, please (1) click on the poll and/or (2) reply in the post.

http://www.hottools.com/

Thanks!

Yes I am most definitely interested. I am have yet to reach Pibbs status.

:look: I am still trying to learn how to rollerset! :look:

I am definately interested as well. Tourmaline technology works really well on my hair, it really does impart moisture and shine. I think this is great!:drunk:

Yes I am most definitely interested. I am have yet to reach Pibbs status.

:look: I am still trying to learn how to rollerset! :look:

I was this (.) close to getting the Pibbs... but I decided to go w/this one because (1) alot of ladies on the board like it (2) It maybe hard to stuff my big head into a Pibbs w/XXlarge rollers :look: (3) because it has Ion/Tourmaline. Now if/when Pibbs makes an Ionic/Tourmaline w/a larger bonnet... this sucka' gone be on ebay! :lachen:

ETA: Im going natural and dont know if I'll be able to *continue* to use it to rollerset my own hair... but I hope the ion feature helps my conditioning treatments penetrate better. I dropped my Lady Dazey and cracked it (I'm sick about it) so I figure might as well purchase new one.

Last edited:
Yes its the tourmaline that I am most attracted too; and I believe I heard this one has a nice size hard bonnet.

Last edited:
I was this (.) close to getting the Pibbs... but I decided to go w/this one because (1) alot of ladies on the board like it (2) It maybe hard to stuff my big head into a Pibbs w/XXlarge rollers :look: (3) because it has Ion/Tourmaline. Now if/when Pibbs makes an Ionic/Tourmaline w/a larger bonnet... this sucka' gone be on ebay! :lachen:
You ain't never lied!

I am very interested in this one!! Please let me know when this will be happening. I was going to get a pibbs but decided against it.

I am very interested in this one!! Please let me know when this will be happening. I was going to get a pibbs but decided against it.

Will do! I'll update w/any new info. I closed the poll at two weeks, but depending on how the poll goes, I'll probably report numbers to him before then.

Guys just to let you all know, this dryer is FABULOUS!

I have one at home and decided not to "upgrade" to the Pibbs just because for me this works so well. I do my roller sets/air dries/deep conditions with this baby and it always gives me great results. My hair dries evenly as well which is great. I got it for Christmas and seriously there's no reason, at this time for me to get a Pibbs. Maybe in the future, but I plan on getting at least a full year with this.

I am definately interested as well. Tourmaline technology works really well on my hair, it really does impart moisture and shine. I think this is great!:drunk:

Yep, I notice that I use way less oil/moisturizer with my Chi than I did w/my heat plate Golden Hot.

Count me in. Please notify my when you get the deal. I dont want to forget.

Last edited:
I am very interested. Did not get the pibbs though i planned on it. Now i am on a budget since we have a leaky roof and clogged basement sink lol. But i still need a roll around dryer.

I have one at home and decided not to "upgrade" to the Pibbs just because for me this works so well. I do my roller sets/air dries/deep conditions with this baby and it always gives me great results. My hair dries evenly as well which is great. I got it for Christmas and seriously there's no reason, at this time for me to get a Pibbs. Maybe in the future, but I plan on getting at least a full year with this.
That's good to know, thanks!:yep:

Quote:
Originally Posted by foxieroxienyc

That's good to know, thanks!:yep:

Yes, Thanks Foxieroxiency! *sorry- dont know how I missed your post*.

Good lookin' out silkii_locks!

I'm interested in this baby:

Tourmaline IONIC[SIZE=-1]®[/SIZE] 1875 Watt Rollaround Dryer with Pro-Moisture System
tm.gif

[SIZE=+1]Model 1059[/SIZE]

Pro-Moisture System
tm.gif
with tourmaline and ionic nano technologies changes drying’s effect on hair, transforming heat and airflow into a moisture-enhancing spa treatment! Creates healthy, shiny, beautiful hair

Tourmaline nano particles naturally generate far-infrared energy when heated. This penetrating form of heat passes through the hair cuticle, going directly to the cortex to dry it first. The cuticle is not over-dried and resists brittleness and cracking, helping hair maintain its shine and softness. Tourmaline also helps cleanse hair of odors and impurities
Patented direct ION TECHNOLOGY[SIZE=-1]®[/SIZE] is an “active” ion emission system. Hundreds of millions of negatively charged nano ions are created by an electronic component inside the dryer and deposited directly onto wet hair. The ions separate water into smaller droplets which are easier for hair to absorb, increasing its moisture content and reducing frizz. Tourmaline, a natural source of ions, enhances ion output
  • Professional Features:
  • Tourmaline
  • Direct ION TECHNOLOGY[SIZE=-1]®[/SIZE]
  • Fast drying 1875 Watts
  • 2 Speed / 4 heat options
  • Ion on / off feature
  • Large bonnet accommodates even the largest rollers
  • Adjustable front visor
  • Lint filter removes for cleaning
  • Two lockable wheels for stability
  • 9-ft. cord
  • Legs remove from base for compact storage
  • One-year warranty
UPC: 0-78729-01059-4

I'm interested. Can I still be in on it if I live in Canada?
And also can this fit big rollers in your hair ?

I'm not sure about the Canada... I'll double check.
From what I've read, the bonnet is one of the larger ones so you should be able to use large rollers. I'll see if I can find more info.

COUNT ME IN!!! I couldn't get in on the Pibbs deal:cry2:and there is noway I'm missing out on this one. Thx Foxie for the review:yawn:

I have not been able to justify paying all that money for a Pibbs yet (since DH and I just signed our life away- oh, bought a house):yep::yep:., I thin this might do the trick for what I need. I too would like to know if I can get in on the deal from Canada.
I hope so. I have a hot tools hooded dryer that I need to sell. It works fine and its my baby but its time to upgrade a little bit.:grin:
I don't like having to find a good surface to put it on and then having to find a spot for me to sit and you know......

No problem ladies! Actually I've seen the Pibbs dryers first hand now because there are 3 different BSS in Brooklyn (2 Downtown, 1 in Park Slope) that sell the Pibbs Dryers (508, 510, 512, 516 models I've seen). They are larger units (the length of the dryer head itself) in comparison to the Hot Tools dryer. Also for some reason to me they don't seem as wide as the Hot Tools either. :ohwell: I was a little worried about fitting large rollers under there, but I'm sure they fit, it was just in the way it "looked." Also the head looks like it's a little harder to store because of the size. I take my hot tool's head off and stick it in the closet and then stick the stand in the corner, lol. Sometimes when I'm not lazy I store both in the closet but honestly I'm using that thing so much I just leave the dang stand out.... lol

ooh i definitely want one! i missed out on the pibbs because i had an epiphany, and realized that as a poor college student, the last thing i need is to spend the little money i have on a $235 hair dryer.

but i can actually justify purchasing one like this!

What kind of deal are we talking about here?

:scratchch

I am in!!! I wanted to do PIBBS too, but I missed the deadline. Going to subscribe to this to see when the deal is set.

thx!:grin:

Back