DC/N. VA Ladies!!!!

Armyqt

Anyone know a BSS in these areas that I can pick up an Affirm relaxer? I need a touch up and I'm desperately not trying to order the big one from Sheldeez. TIA

I see that relaxer at almost every bss!
Lagro Town Center
Beltway Plaza
New Carrollton Mall
Everywhere!
laugh.gif

Army - All the ones listed are in MD (not too far from DC). The easiest one to get to is probably Beauty Max in Largo Town Center (they have a great selection, but some stuff is overpriced although I'm not saying this about the Affirm). Anyway, I'm pretty sure it's right off of exit 15 on 495. Your best bet is to get directions from http://maps.yahoo.com.

[ QUOTE ]
Armyqt said:
Denali I live in VA. Can you tell me which one is the closest and provide directions? TIA

[/ QUOTE ]
It depends on what part of VA your coming from
smile.gif
If you are coming from Alexandria I would say the Largo bss.. If your coming from Mclean I would say Beltway Plaza
I think all of them sell the large tubs of the relaxer too...
Hmm, I am sure one of the members can recommend bss in VA, so you won't have to travel so far

sorry to go a little off topic but i thought only stylists could purchase salon only relaxers?? affirm allows their products to be sold at bss to non licensed stylists??

[ QUOTE ]
bree said:
sorry to go a little off topic but i thought only stylists could purchase salon only relaxers?? affirm allows their products to be sold at bss to non licensed stylists??

[/ QUOTE ]

You're right Bree. But in certain places it's all about the almighty dollar. In most cities, it's not uncommon for the general public to be able to purchase these things.

Well, I followed the directions on Yahoo maps and got lost as hell! I eventually found it cause I'm a navigator
cool.gif
, but they didn't have the one Iwas looking for. The only kind they had was the no-lye. I did pick up a bottle of the Fiberguard Protecto though. I broke down and ordered th big tub from Sheldeez. I don't think I'll be able to use it all up though. Anyway thanks ladies.

Sorry i missed this post. you were right around the corner from me. BeautyMax is overpriced, but it's very convenient and has a lot of stuff you can't get elsewhere. I recall you and I also went to the store suggested by Ms. Kenesha, Beauty Center in Greenbelt. They seem to have an even better selection of the salon-only products. In any case, there is also a new bss just opened up a little further down from Beauty Max in the new Blvd at Cap Center. It's called Cambridge Beauty, I've seen their commercials on TV touting them as being bigger and better than the rest. not sure what they carry. But I found this site:
http://www.cambridgebeauty.com/index.jsp

Back