...cutting my braids

isawstars

...cutting my braids *edit*

I just got braids... they are not the way i wanted them to be at all... this is what i get for going to a new shop. i kept arguing with the stylist and just gave in... she used "pony hair" and left the ends loose so it is very wavy. I don't mind it... but the hair is too long for my taste. I am strongly considering... cutting the hair up to the braid and burning it, so it won't unravel. will that work? or what else can i do?i have no idea, and i don't want to take the braids out because they are very expensive

*edit* my scalp is starting to get sore... i've never experienced this before. i told the lady i thought it was tight and she reassured me it wasn't. do i need to take my braids out??? i'm afraid of getting alopecia...

Last edited:

PretteePlease

#fakeworkouts
that will work as long as the hair is synthetic make sure you dont cut or burn your hair
now ms.dollface why did you give in to that ***** she was paid to do you a service AS YOU WANTED IT DONE NOT THE WAY SHE DID

hope the style is salvageable

ekomba

Kristenxdollface said:
I just got braids... they are not the way i wanted them to be at all... this is what i get for going to a new shop. i kept arguing with the stylist and just gave in... she used "pony hair" and left the ends loose so it is very wavy. I don't mind it... but the hair is too long for my taste. I am strongly considering... cutting the hair up to the braid and burning it, so it won't unravel. will that work? or what else can i do?i have no idea, and i don't want to take the braids out because they are very expensive

humm the problem if u burn them its gonna stick to your clothes and iritate i think they gonna get attached to your clothes and make u feel uncomfortable unless u cutting them shorter than shoulder level. i dont know if u can apply hot water on pony hair or if only on kanekalon first try to braid them a lil bit or cut and dip the ends in boiled water if it does not take then burn them if u really dont like it