Cute Little Gadget for Blunt Cuts or Layers done at home

blackberry815

For a blunt cut do u comb all of ur hair straight back and then use the creaclip to cut or do u do a part down the middle and comb it back to make ur cut? Im just wondering because i dont want to end up lop sided. One side of my hair hangs longer than the other now and im hoping this can fix it..

Sent from my ADR6400L from my ADR6400L

mEmYSELFaNDj

I'm getting this. In December I'm planning to do a blunt cut, by then my hair should be a lil past WL, So this will be the perfect tool to get the prefect trim/cut right at WL.

ChristmasCarol

:bump:

Anyone have before/after pics of hair after using this device? I ordered the Creaclip on a whim, but I'm a bit antsy about using it to layer DD#2's hair later this week.

winona

I don't have any pics of before but after is attached. My hubby did the trim and he wasn't nervous at all because of the leveler.It isn't perfect but we did fairly small sections about 8 horizontally and he only took off about 1/2in which is much better than a sob story from my SHS experience.

Attachments

• Summer 2011.jpg
    Summer 2011.jpg
    345.8 KB · Views: 22
Last edited:

ChristmasCarol

winona

Thanks! This seems perfect for small trims - which is what DDs#1, #3 and I are going to use it for, as you did.

DD#2 wants an actual "style", but I'm hesitant to do it without seeing some examples of deeper layers on curly AA hair.

She may have to wait on that for a minute...