Curve's Curly Buttercreme

mslionheart

Curve\'s Curly Buttercreme

I've been checking the Curve Salon site every so often to see when they would make the Buttercreme available for sale. It is now up at a price of $48 for only 16oz

I'm not a product junkie but I love a great hair moisturizer and there have been nearly universal raves for this stuff. For those who got the free samples, is it so good that you would spend this much for the full size?

sassygirl125

Professional PJ
Re: Curve\'s Curly Buttercreme

I really like the Buttercreme, but I'll be
if I pay that much for it! They're crazy! I'm gonna make my sample last a looooooong time... I'll bet I could whip up something just like it...

Jaquai

sassy does the sample have the ingredients listed? if so could you post them please?

thank you

ms_kenesha

They know daggone well they shouldn't be selling that product for no dayum $48!!!

sassygirl125

Professional PJ

I'm starting to think it was a typo... $48?!

Maybe I can add a few drops of peppermint oil to a small amount of CD Marguerite's Magic...

Neta74

They must have lost their minds. That is the most ridiculous thing I have ever seen in my life.

kerplunky

[ QUOTE ]
Neta74 said:
They must have lost their minds. That is the most ridiculous thing I have ever seen in my life.

[/ QUOTE ]

I second that. Tito & Miko have lost their curly minds!

A_Christian

[ QUOTE ]
sassygirl125 said:

I really like the Buttercreme, but I'll be
if I pay that much for it! They're crazy! I'm gonna make my sample last a looooooong time... I'll bet I could whip up something just like it...

[/ QUOTE ]

babyblue

miko and titi should get
for this one. for $48 dollars my hair better grow a foot in a week

so1913

You know what, the whole idea just P***** me off! I mean come on!!! Not only did they make it $48 for the buttercreme, but they increased the pudding and meringue by $8 too ($20 to $28)!!! I guess they figured with the popularity and success with all the online ordering, people would pay anything :-(

The Buttercreme is a really good product, luckily the sample sizes where generous and a little goes a long way, don't know if I could swallow the $48 right now...

CurlyCrly

To each his own. :)

Well, high price and all, we know that people will buy it because they're going to try to get their hair to look like the silkened hair in the before & after shots. I just know people will buy it for that reason. That's probably why they keep mentioning it in those photos. Good marketing!

kim

Speaking of the Before and After shots.It looks to me like alot of the curly heads hairstyles are cut in Bobs. Or maybe I am wrong. Anyway, Is this a good haircut if you are planning to wear your hair curly and natural. I am wanting to cut my hair but I don't know how I should get it cut.I want a style that will work both straight and curly. Would this style work?

CurlyCrly

To each his own. :)

I'm growing mine out so that it's all one length.
It's thick and still pretty curly, so it's still full.
It's too full for my taste when it's layered. Mine is fuller than those on their website. Some of them look like drowned rats to me. IMO a layered cut would look better on them.

B

Bublnbrnsuga

I think the ORS twist and lock gel have similar ingredients.

B

Bublnbrnsuga

[ QUOTE ]
CurlyCrly said:
I'm growing mine out so that it's all one length.
It's thick and still pretty curly, so it's still full.
It's too full for my taste when it's layered. Mine is fuller than those on their website. Some of them look like drowned rats to me. IMO a layered cut would look better on them.

[/ QUOTE ]