Curls Product Line

CurleeDST

Ok I am on honeyfig.com looking for a cream-based product that is extra moisturizing to add to my repertoire and I am eyeing the Curls line. Has anyone tried this line and if so which products do you prefer?

I am leaning towards purchasing the Curls Whipped Cream BUT it has a gardenia scent and I HATE flowery scents. I prefer more warm tones like vanilla so I am leaning towards their souffle or milkshake.

Of these 3 which did you use and like and why? Thanks ladies!

Kurlee

maybe give the souffle a try, i had good results with it. Milkshake did NOTHING for me:nono:

justNikki

Milkshake (when it was a runny cream) was awesome for me as a leave-in, however, like all things great, it had to change.

Whipped cream smells awesome...does gardenia smell like coconut?? Cause that's what I smell in the WC. I like the whip cream alright, but it can dry dull. It's kinda tricky with application too, so, I don't use it anymore.

mili

Hi Ladies:

I have tried the Qunenched Curls Moisturizer,Curls Milkshake, Whipped Cream (mine has a vanilla type of scent): each were Ok but not exactly what I was looking for. Probably would not buy either of these again.

I have also tried the Curlicious Curl Cleansing Cream (a very creamy type of shampoo lasts a very long time); is pretty good I would possibly re-purchase at some point.

I have also tried the Coconut Sublime Moisture Max Conditioner (very good product). My all time favorite out of the Curls products I have tried is the Curl Ecstacy Hair Tea Conditioner (Excellent Product) A definite repurchase for me.

I think the Curls products line over all is a good product line. You have to decide what works best for you.

audacity.

I tried the milkshake and the whipped cream AND their tea conditioner and I won't be purchasing any of these again. :nono:

I used them on my DD's hair and was not impressed. I get better moisture on their hair from Hollywood Beauty Olive Cream for only a fraction of the cost...

HTH!

Vshanell

FKA Pokahontas
The Milkshake was ok. I'm to cheap to buy it though. I only got one day hair from it though. I like something a little more lasting.

glamazon386

I checked the Curls products out in Rickys when I was in NY and the smells didn't impress me. I ended up buying 2 products from their kids line Curly Q's. The products are pretty much the same but they're supposed to be more gentle. I'm really sensitive when it comes to products mainly because of fragrances. I tried the curls custard and I didn't like it. The coconut dream conditioner was good though. I used it to co wash a few times. But I doubt I'd buy it again. I can get the same results from regular drugstore/bss products.

imstush

I actually liked the smell of the product more than the product itself. Why not get the samples from that sistabiz site....I will try and find the correct name.