Any CURLS users?

Deniece

Natural Beauty
Does anyone use any CURLS products? If so which ones, what is your hair type, what do you use the products for

I am eyeing
Whipped Cream Curl Souffle
Quenched Curls Moisturizer...

I already have the Asian Tea Conditioner & Curlicious Cleansing Cream & like both.

Any reviews?

curlilocs

I LOVE Curls products! I use the Whipped Cream, Curls Spiral Cream, Quenched Curls, and I have some Naturally Enhanced Curl lotion but I think that's been discontinued.

The WC adds a little weight and smells divine. My hair loves heavy creams and lotiony types of products and that's where the Spiral Curls Cream and Naturally Enhanced Lotion come in. I used the Quenched Curls under everything except the WC. I use oil with that. My hair is on the course side of medium, and while I think I could handle the souffle', I prefer heavier creams. I'm 3c.

Last edited:

Deniece

Natural Beauty
curlilocs said:
I LOVE Curls products! I use the Whipped Cream, Curls Spiral Cream, Quenched Curls, and I have some Naturally Enhanced Curl lotion but I think that's been discontinued.

The WC adds a little weight and smells divine. My hair loves heavy creams and lotiony types of products and that's where the Spiral Curls Cream and Naturally Enhanced Lotion come in. I used the Quenched Curls under everything except the WC. I use oil with that. My hair is on the course side of medium, and while I think I could handle the souffle', I prefer heavier creams. I'm 3c.

Thanks....