Curls Or As I Am Products On Braid/twist Outs For Textlaxed Hair

lonei

Hey ladies

Has anyone ever tried these with good results? If so which products did you use, how did you find it and how did you apply it. I intend to use it on damp hair which can get very frizzy without the right products.

I'm basically looking to see if there is anything that can do better than my Shea Moisture Coconut Smoothie, Eco Styler Gel (green one) and Keracare essential oils comb after washing it. If you have great alternatives pls let me know also. Any video links or pics would be much appreciated. Thanks ladies.

Coilystep

@imperial_acquisitions
You're welcome. Sm products never worked for me styling wise and I don't like ecostyler. As I am has a curl enhancing smoothie now. I haven't tried it yet though. I'm natural and wear wash N goes the majority of the time so I'm probably not the best person to offer advice on twist and braid out styles on texlaxed hair. There is thread on twist out and braid out. I will try to find it and tag you in it.

Hi, im not texlaxed, I'm texturized and l have used the as I am leave in conditioner for years it is a light leave in but very moisturizing. I used it as my L in the L.O.C method. Now I have used the as I am leave in for years, but I recently tried the curls blueberry bliss line and gurl let me tell you! I have put the As I Am leave in on the shelf. I bought most of the line but I really loved the leave in and the twist and shout cream. I used the leave in as my L and the twist and shout cream as my C in the L.O.C method and the olive oil eco styler as my gel for wash and goes. I live in the humid south (USA) and while my hair is moisturized, it doesnt shrink as much after its stretched even my grays be poppin lol. I use the blow dryer to stretch my wash and goes.