Crushed msm pills in hair products

Sal

Has anyone tried this? I was wondering if it would be ok to use it in a spray bottle or so
Because msm is sulfur I thought it could help me grow my hair longer if I put it in hair products
Any suggestions?

Isis

That is a good question. I notice that other vitamins that promote hair growth, such as biotin does appear in some hair products so why not MSM.

jellynote

I've been doing this for about a week now and I see a little difference, but not much though maybe it needs more time. I also take MSM 3 times a day. My scalp is itching a lot which I know is growth I'm just waiting it out. Every time I wash and do my co wash I notice more growth.
I've got a few friends that do this an its been working for them so I decided to try it. I hope this helps a little.

akua

I may try this too. I've been taking biotin for a month now and I do see a difference. But then again, I'm going through menopause right now and I think maybe this has something to do with my increased growth also. What do you think?

dontspeakdefeat

Hair Coach
I put some liquid MSM into my S-curl. I use it on a daily basis. We will see. Does this sound like another challenge coming on????

Sal

I will put 1 msm pill in my spray bottle and spray it everyday to my hair
I also take 3000 mg of msm everyday
I can't wait to see results
DSD have you seen any results yet?

Leshia

Liquid MSM? That sounds good! DSD have you found liquid biotin as well????? I'm looking for both!
I didn't like the try to crush the vitamins..they wouldn't fully crush/dissolve and they'd clog my spray bottle...

Sal

I will put one msm pill in my spray bottle and spray it everyday to my hair

dontspeakdefeat

Hair Coach
[ QUOTE ]
Sal said:
I will put 1 msm pill in my spray bottle and spray it everyday to my hair

[/ QUOTE ]

Well, I have been taking between 2-4000mg of msm daily for about 2 weeks. I already see results there.( Softer wavy new growth)I just started putting it in my S-curl yesterday.

dontspeakdefeat

Hair Coach
[ QUOTE ]
Leshia said:
Liquid MSM? That sounds good! DSD have you found liquid biotin as well????? I'm looking for both!
I didn't like the try to crush the vitamins..they wouldn't fully crush/dissolve and they'd clog my spray bottle...

[/ QUOTE ]

Yeah, it is much better than crushing pills and it distrubutes better. But if you can't get the liquid the powder my get the job done too if you dissolve it in water first.
I have looked for liquid biotin yet but my search will start today!
If I can't find liqid biotin I may try to crush my pills and dissolve those in water. The Freeda brand is very water soluable sometime they start dissolving before I get get them down my throat good!

Mahalialee4

I use powdered MSM and I have started adding it to my shampoo along with emu oil about a month ago. My hair stays soft and silkier. My scalp feels like a million bucks when I add this this to my Nature's Gate aloe vera shampoo.I also add it to moisturizing hair packs. Bonjour.

Im going to start putting MSM in my Elucence shampoo/conditioner. I cannot find the website, but it also recommended putting it in your body lotion for softer skin. I just might do a MSM foot treatment tonight . . .

Tebby1017

I bought some powdered sulfur a while back. I'm going to start adding that to oil and massaging my scalp with it.

Tebby