Creme Of Nature Argan Oil Intensive Conditioning Treatment

TheNDofUO

I love it! I find it to be one of those protein/moisture mix DCs and so I don't follow it up with a moisturising dc. I have it in my hair as we speak actually. I think its the protein that's making relaxed hair love it so. We always need some protein. Maybe not a lot but our hairs too weak to forgo it.

Evolving78

I love it! I find it to be one of those protein/moisture mix DCs and so I don't follow it up with a moisturising dc. I have it in my hair as we speak actually. I think its the protein that's making relaxed hair love it so. We always need some protein. Maybe not a lot but our hairs too weak to forgo it.

i am relaxed and have fine hair and i still can't mess with that stuff. i guess it just depends on individual needs.

golden_goddess

I tried it last night, after relaxing my hair. I used it with med heat for 15 mins. It's not a protein dc but it wasn't very moisturizing either. I have some left (I only ended up using half of the pack), so I may try it again next wash.

claud-uk

I forgot to come back and update, but I'm now on my second bottle of this product and I absolutely love it!!! My hair likes a lot of protein, could be something to do with it? I'm transitioning with about 2" relaxed ends left. It smells soooooo good, really sweet, and I like the consistency too. I use it 2x per week in my DC's. STAPLE!

back2relaxed

I use this as a staple as well. I love it. I do don't follow with a moisturizing conditioner. I guess it just depends on your hair. But the CON Argan Oil poo and con are my shampoo day staples.

MzLady78

I don't know if it was my whole process altogether, but I used this the other day for the first time and my flat iron job was the best I've ever done on my natural hair.

PureSilver

Thanks for the review ladies, i bougth this product last month and have been using it almost daily to moisturize my ends and i did condition my hair with it once which left it very soft and sweet smelling. Very THICK creamy and smells yummy. I got mine in a Chinese BSS in Brooklyn in a bottle. I think its the same product being referred to and it was definitely affordable at only $4.99+tax. I knew i was onto something and will be buying a lot more bottle stacking up for 2013.

Attachments

• Picture 6.jpg
    Picture 6.jpg
    183.3 KB · Views: 18

PureSilver

I'm DCing with it right now I love it I own 3 bottles now!

I'm glad someone else loves it as much as i do. I really love the consistency of it so its a keeper for me. Gonna get as much as i can because these companies are into changing ingredients and i may not like what they're coming with next.