Creamy Twist-Out

itismehmmkay

Okay, I just did a twist-out last night. Now, it's soft, but it looks somewhat dry. I'm thinking that I did not use enought moisturizer while doing my flat-twists.

Do you all add moisturizer to each section before twisting? And if so, do you almost saturate that section with moisture?.

Mind you, I am doing them on wet hair. Also, I don't mind too much if my hair gets too greasy; I'll be wearing the ends in an updo. I just want them to look moisturized.

Thanks
wave.gif

if you want them to look moisturized then more moisturizer is not your problem. you need some oil or con to make it shine. if shiny=moisturer to you.

I apply some type of oil-based moisturizer to each section before I twist. I do this on wet or dry hair and use more is twisting on dry hair.

When I first started doing twists...they would never would turn out right...and almost always...they looked dry. I think that I was putting the twists in too early (while my hair was drenching). I find that when I moisturize while my hair is still wet...add some oil...and let it air dry a little (5 minutes or so) before putting the the twists in....they come out looking moisturized.

Back