Conditioners

yellagirl730

What is a good deep conditioner and protein conditioner? As I am recently relaxed and want to stretch for at least 8 weeks or longer, without any breakage or excess shedding. TIA

asummertyme

I like my sirtinillah as a mositurizing con...I just used the sallys Joico pak yesterday and it worked like the bomb so i give that a thumbs up as well...
I use keracare humecto as well..hairveda 24/7..nexxus humctress ect..but sitrinilla is my hands down fav....

yellagirl730

I like my sirtinillah as a mositurizing con...I just used the sallys Joico pak yesterday and it worked like the bomb so i give that a thumbs up as well...
I use keracare humecto as well..hairveda 24/7..nexxus humctress ect..but sitrinilla is my hands down fav....
Does Sally's sell sirtinillah? I've never heard of that and am wondering in NE Texas if I'll be able to find it, I had to go to Dallas area just to find henna.

blessedandlucky

i believe sirtinillah is a hairveda product. there are tons of raves about it on the board.

i use abba pure moisture conditioner, mop extreme moisture conditioner (dc) and aubrey organic's gbp conditioner (protein). i've also had great results with ntm deep recovery mask - it has lots of cones though but i still like it. hope this is helpful.