Conditioner "Scalp Burn"

hopeful

I had a bad reaction once when I tried to dc overnight. My scalp became very itchy and I got a rash on my neck that looked kind of like a burn. So I never dc for more than an our or so and I'm careful about trying new conditioners as well. I do have sensitive skin and a very sensitive scalp.

krisalexs

This did happen to me using v05 moisture Milk conditioner. Thought it was just me. But it didn't happen until the last time I used it.

Sianna

Since going natural, I have had incidences where I got like these tender little bumps on my head. In four months of being natural I think I have had a total of three of them. Two at one time and one I just discovered above my left ear. If I had to describe it, I would say that they feel like little knots. You know, like if you were to hit your head on a sharp corner. Not very pleasant.

I don't know what is causing this, and thus far I have not tied it to the use of any conditioner but now I think I will have to pay closer attention.

When I was relaxed, I would occasionally experience a different kind of scalp irritation that was significantly more severe, so maybe the two are connected? :scratchch