Conditioner and Hair ends

MariahB2KFan

Hey there! What are some conditioners that help you keep your ends from splitting/ fraying? I just got a fresh trim to rid my hair of the thin ends and splits and I don't want it to happen again. So can y'all help me please?

inthepink

Some conditioners will state on the bottle that you can add a bit of the conditioner daily to your ends to keep them moist. I would think you could do this with any type of conditioner - wash out or leave-in.

NAY007

I don't think that it really depends on which conditioner you use. I think it's more that you take care of your hair AND ends. Try to oil and/or moisturize them daily. Wearing lots of protective styles and staying away from heat will help you going a lot longer without a trim. Of course you should condition or deep condition after every wash:)

Mikeygurl810

TIGI Bedhead Ego Boost really seem to work. I've noticed and improvement in my ends since using it as well as alot of other ladies. Also, TIGI Bedhead Health Goddess works great along wit the Ego Boost. Just make sure you use a good moisturizer after applying them. Good Luck!

NYCITY

I agree, I tried the Dunb Blonde conditioner and The Tigi Ego Boost yesterday and my ends look great.

moneychaser

Dumb Blonde is my FAAAVORITE

B

ballet_bun

TIGI Ego Boost + I use Kerastase Age Recharge on my ends. I apply Age Recharge to my ends the night before I wash my hair. I haven't trimmed my ends at all since early February.