COLOR QUESTION...

LivingDoll

CELLOPHANE COLOR?

So I took my sew in out last night (after 2 whole weeks :wallbash:)...I just couldn't take it no more! My hair was highlighted blond about 6 months ago then I covered it with a red based dark brown rinse. So after clarifying, deep conditioning and drying last night, my hair has a greenish blonde brown ashy tinge to it. I want to try Colorshowers Cellophanes but I can only order it online and I needed some color to seal my cuticle like YESTERDAY...what would be a GOOD BSS cellophane?

Thanks!

Last edited:

LivingDoll

CELLOPHANE COLOR?

Let me try a different approach. LOL...

:feedback:...I know all y'all LHCFers have some suggestions....PUHLEESE??? Help a green blonde brown ashy haired sistah out!

Last edited:

LivingDoll

Thanks. I got a demi-permanent and mixed a black and a red. It turned out okay, covered the green/brown/blonde mess but I didn't get the shine I was looking for. I probably won't use a demi-perm color again. Next time I'm gonna use Color Showers until I get enough growth to henna/indigo. I appreciate your response since I wasn't getting no love on the board! :nono: LOL.

gymfreak336

Thanks. I got a demi-permanent and mixed a black and a red. It turned out okay, covered the green/brown/blonde mess but I didn't get the shine I was looking for. I probably won't use a demi-perm color again. Next time I'm gonna use Color Showers until I get enough growth to henna/indigo. I appreciate your response since I wasn't getting no love on the board! :nono: LOL.

Since you did demi-perm, if you want, you can get a semi clear rinse and use that in 2 weeks to get your demi color to last a little longer.