Color/highlights Reccommendations

sharifeh

So now that I'm not relaxed anymore- I kinda want to color my hair, most likely with highlights. I do want something that's skin tone appropriate (i.e. not blonde)
can you give me some recommendations for highlights for my skin tone? You can base it on my avatar

TIA!

sharifeh

Did you BC best friend? If you did and didn't tell me I'm looking for a new bestie.

Heck no I didn't BC! After my last trim I'm probably like 99.9% of natural- I'm claiming it :giggle: I probably still have like an 1/8 of an inch of relaxed ends left in the front but they dont count lol -

Guinan

Re-Branding
I think any and everyone looks good with a reddish copper hair color. Since it's highlights, make sure the color is bright enough to show
s

Guinan

Re-Branding

ajargon02

I would love to do something like this, but I don't want to bleach my hair and not sure if it will show up that vibrant on black Un-bleached hair.
I just colored my hair and it was similar to this color. I used a permanent color and you can see it very well.
There's a thread called"for colored girls only" that may give you some insight as well.

Ogoma

I just colored my hair and it was similar to this color. I used a permanent color and you can see it very well.
There's a thread called"for colored girls only" that may give you some insight as well.
Thanks! I need to read that thread. I am really itching to color.