Coconut Milk and Lime

Adrieanne20

Hello everyone! I am extremely interested in trying out this coconut milk and lime thing, and I am aware that it has been discussed before, there are just some questions I have. Does it matter what kind of coconut milk I use? Squeezed lime juice and how much exactly? After I make the mixture, do I put it in the refrigerator? Do I use it on dry hair or after I have shampooed? Heat or no heat, and how long should I keep it on? Should I just rinse out, or shampoo and condition as usual? And one more ((sorry!!))..Should I really do this for three days? I thought I read that somewhere. Im sorry so many questions!! But I would appreciate it if I could get some advice, so this can come out right.

ChocoKitty

Hi I use lime and coconut milk.
-I add 2-3 limes (small ones) to on can of Goya brand coconut milk.
-Leave it in the fridge overnight.
-Apply it to dry hair before you shampoo & condition.
-I allow it to sit on the hair without hair for 30 mins - 1 hr. if possible.
-I've never heard of applying it to the hair for three days.

On personal note I add this mixture to my Choleserol & honey mix when applying it to my hair because I'm natural. I think it works better for me that way because it gives a greater amount of moisture and extra slip. But try the coconut & lime alone first to see if you like the results. Hope this helps...