Bee Mine Sensitive Oil Free Serum-Anyone Try This?

Renaylor

I just went on Bee Mine site to look at their growth serum. The oil free sensitive one has no oil but aloe vera juice, MSM, and Ayurvedic Herbs. It has the same mango scent and is great for those with dermatitis, psoriasis, and eczema. Has anyone tried it and was it effective for hair growth?

mcorran

Bee Mine is the product I used to use but it suddenly stopped working for me one day for some annoying reason.

Just got a free trial of Revitol Dermasis, since I love getting free trials of products and its working great so far!

So i would say either one is worth getting :)

Marie

Dommo

I have that one, but I haven't tried it yet. I plan to use it on my scalp while in my sew-in. I don't like oils on my scalp. This you-tuber has got some pretty good growth from the oil-free bee mine. www.youtube.com/watch?v=0geVI7Cj2R4

Myjourney2009

Ready to be APL
I would like to try this for my DD (the oil free version) but the fragrance she uses are aggravating.

My dd and I are allergic to mangoes so this would be a no go.

I just don't understand why mango scent is in a product that is for people with skin conditions.

Nubenap22

you could ask her to make a batch without the scent...

Ive tried it and it helped my edged greatly...I cant use products with oils in it around my edges because Ill start to have breakouts so this works