CLARIFYING CONDITIONER????????

BrooklynSouth

99 CENTS, so I picked up VO5 TEA THERAPY VANILLA MINT THERAPY {NEW!, it states}. Never knew there was such a thing as a clarifying conditioner. The stuff smells so good, says it "Nourishes hair through weightless conditioning, keeps color treated looking great." Contains biotin, panthenol, peppermint, vanilla, camellia extract and a bunch of poly, propy,methyl whatever crap too. Clarifying conditioner...is this a new thing? Sure, I'll try it to see what's up. Used anything like it?
TIA

I think the clarifying conditioners have been around for awhile. I know I used to use the VO5 Kiwi Lime clarifying conditioner a couple of years ago with good results.

It doesn't remove product build-up from your hair, in a clarifying sense. It's designed to be a lightweight conditioner that doesn't leave residue in your hair. I have the VO5 kiwi-lime clarifying conditioner, and I use it for CW, just as I would any lighter weight (cheapie) moisturizer.

^Thanks for the clarification. I just purchased an Avalon Organics clarifying conditioner based on a misguided premise that it was like a cleansing conditioner, if that makes sense!

Back