Clarifying Conditioners

camilla

Do they remove cones, serums ect i really LOVE the vo5 green tea clarifying conditioner i just got a wash set and used the heat protectant i want to wash but do not want to use poo

home >> shampoos/conditioners >> tea therapy >> vanilla mint tea shampoo & conditioner

Tea Therapy

Take some time out for Tea Therapy. Experience the natural health and vitality of tea therapy for your hair with shampoos and conditioners made from healthful green tea, calming chamomile tea and blackberry sage tea.

tea-vanilla-mint-tea.jpg
Vanilla Mint Tea Shampoo & Conditioner

Combines the refreshing scent of vanilla and mint with healthful green tea extract to enhance normal hair.

How It Works!

Clarifying formula, with vanilla and mint extracts, makes hair shiny and clean.
How to Use It!

Shampoos: Wet hair and lather. Rinse thoroughly.
Conditioners: After shampooing, apply to wet hair and leave on as long as desired. Rinse thoroughly.

I was just about to post this question because i have the same conditioner myself. :grin: I just washed with the vo5 clarifying conditioner and my hair is still not responding to the qhemet products. Is this product good enough to remove build up? :perplexed

Still trying to find that old thread. Seems like there was more than one on the subject. Some said the clarifying conditioners worked while others, including myself, said they do not.

I recently began to to co-wash from every other day to every day and I began to use the VO5 Kiwi Lime Conditioner and at first, I was fine. But then week 2 of no-poo, I used the Aussie Cleanse and Mend and left on it on the hair for 15 minutes with spraying ACV(w/distilled H2O) and my hair was clean and then I rinsed again with the conditioner and I was fine. I hope this helps. You still w/in 6 weeks need to use a clarifying shampoos b/c these are only temporary fixes especially if you use oils on your scalp.

Back