clarify

deniseloc

can I use ors creamy aloe shampoo to clarify. I figure if it can remove calcium it should be able to remove product build-up and cones. What do you think.

I think it's best to use a shampoo that's actually made for clarifying. Or you can add some baking soda to your ORS shampoo, that should do the job.

It does not work that well for me if I really need to get it REALLY clean - like to remove water insoluble cones.

But, it is good, for me, in between clarifying with my Kenra Clarifying.

HoneyDew said:
It does not work that well for me if I really need to get it REALLY clean - like to remove water insoluble cones.

But, it is good, for me, in between clarifying with my Kenra Clarifying.

That's how I use my ORS, in between using my Redken Cleansing Cream clarifier.

I clarified today after condition washing my hair. I used 1/2 cup of cider vinegar to 1/2 liter of was . I slowly poured mixture over my hair. My hair felt soft and clean. :D

deniseloc said:
can I use ors creamy aloe shampoo to clarify. I figure if it can remove calcium it should be able to remove product build-up and cones. What do you think.

ors products usually have cones in it. you may want to check the ingredients to see whether or not it has any of the products in it that you would be trying to get rid of!

Back