Clairol ColorSeal - anyone tried it?

JLove74

My sister's hair is this sandy brown color, so it usually looks dry (but it's not, it's really soft and healthy). The last time I saw her her hair was so shiny, I thought she had used some kind of oil or serum. She told me she started using Clairol ColorSeal - a weekly glossing treatment.

I picked it up this weekend and will use it this week. It was only $3.50 from Ulta.
Ingredients

Water , Amodimethicone , Stearyl Alcohol , Cetyl Alcohol , Stearamidopropyl Dimethylamine , Glutamic Acid , Fragrance , Benzyl Alcohol , Panthenyl Ethyl Ether , EDTA , Panthenol , Trimethylsiloxysilicate , Carthamus Tinctorius Seed Oil Safflower , Coccus Nucifera Oil Coconut , Hydrolyzed Sweet Almond Protein , Methylchloroisothiazolinone , Methylisothiazolinone , Aloe Barbadensis Leaf

Anyone used it? Reviews?

Twisties

I have never used it. But when I called the Clairol hotline, they recommended that if you run out of the tubes of conditioner that come with the box (I use Natural Instincts), that this product would be best to use in place of that. The problem was I could never find it though....

I do know that the color conditioning tubes that come inside the box are very good. I will check out Ulta...

Maybe someone else has used it and can review.

Puddles

On Cloud 9
Well I just love, love, love the conditioner (ColorTreat) that comes with Natural Instincts.
Today I bought dark brown for 7.49 and got a free tube of the ColorSeal. If it's anything like the ColorTreat that comes in the box........I know I'm going to like this.
I will definitely let you know how it goes the next time I wash. :grin:

Puddles

On Cloud 9
Oh yeah........did you like it?

My sister's hair is this sandy brown color, so it usually looks dry (but it's not, it's really soft and healthy). The last time I saw her her hair was so shiny, I thought she had used some kind of oil or serum. She told me she started using Clairol ColorSeal - a weekly glossing treatment.

I picked it up this weekend and will use it this week. It was only $3.50 from Ulta.
Ingredients

Water , Amodimethicone , Stearyl Alcohol , Cetyl Alcohol , Stearamidopropyl Dimethylamine , Glutamic Acid , Fragrance , Benzyl Alcohol , Panthenyl Ethyl Ether , EDTA , Panthenol , Trimethylsiloxysilicate , Carthamus Tinctorius Seed Oil Safflower , Coccus Nucifera Oil Coconut , Hydrolyzed Sweet Almond Protein , Methylchloroisothiazolinone , Methylisothiazolinone , Aloe Barbadensis Leaf

Anyone used it? Reviews?

pisceschica

I haven't tried it but I have heard great things about it. My friend who doesn't use color said her hair felt soft and that it was really shiny. Once I relax my hair I am going to try this conditioner.

MissM

This is the only conditioner I am using right now and until I find something that tops it, it will remain so. You literally only have to leave this stuff in for the recommened two minutes. It does the job that fast. No dryer needed at all. I feel a difference as soon as I put it in my hair and my hair feels moisturized until I wash again. I can't believe it works this good on my hair.

Puddles

On Cloud 9
Oops....forgot to reply with how I like it.

Love It!!!! It works just like the one that comes with the color. It's a keeper. :grin:

Nice & Wavy

I'm going to try this. I want to do a rinse as well, so maybe I'll do the Natural Instincts and then use this. I'll do it over the weekend and then come in with a review.

Puddles

On Cloud 9
I'm going to try this. I want to do a rinse as well, so maybe I'll do the Natural Instincts and then use this. I'll do it over the weekend and then come in with a review.

If you do the Natural Instincs.....it comes with a conditioner already and that's the one I first fell in love with. It will have your hair like butter. :yep:
I still have mine from my last coloring.

I got the ColorSeal for free when I bought my latest Natural Instincts. It was attached to the box. So far so good.