Church Recommendations

:hiya:

I will be moving to Quantico, Va in May and I am looking for a church home. Was wondering if you ladies had any church recommendations, preferably Christian non-denominational? I was reading an old issue of Gospel Today Mag and I came across www.lyleanddeborahdukes.com located in Woodbridge,VA.

My second question is: Has anyone attended their church? How was your experience?

:pray::thankyou:

kweenameena

My mother goes there and she likes it. The only thing that she doesn't really like is that they don't have that meditation time like they did in her old church where they start playing that slow-make-ya-catch-the-holy-ghost music. What I liked about it (because I visit often) is that they seem to really promote marriage. One thing I didn't like is that they seem to make time to do the soap opera skits (which are really cute), the dances and poems but will rush the sermon if time is cutting close. I enjoy the extras but I come for the sermon. And they don't have a nursery (or at least they didnt'). Overall..it's a nice church. I think it's called Harvest Life Changers. HTH
-kween

My mother goes there and she likes it. The only thing that she doesn't really like is that they don't have that meditation time like they did in her old church where they start playing that slow-make-ya-catch-the-holy-ghost music. What I liked about it (because I visit often) is that they seem to really promote marriage. One thing I didn't like is that they seem to make time to do the soap opera skits (which are really cute), the dances and poems but will rush the sermon if time is cutting close. I enjoy the extras but I come for the sermon. And they don't have a nursery (or at least they didnt'). Overall..it's a nice church. I think it's called Harvest Life Changers. HTH
-kween

Kween,

:urock::woohoo::thankyou::thankyou:

I sincerely appreciate the input! Have a safe holiday.