Christian Women Be Like...Memes!

NICOLETHENUMBERONE

Hey, there were so many funny memes I saw lately but really didn't see any for Christian women or at least Christian women like myself.

Let me know what you think and post any memes related to Christian women if you can.

Last edited:

Shimmie

"God is the Only Truth -- Period"
Staff member
@Shimmie

I made them on imgflip.com.

You can make some too. I was trying to find a woman for the first one but had to settle for Kermit.

Ohhhh... Okay! You find the pictures and create the caption.

I love the one above with the little boy. And this is sooooooooo true. :lol:

Thanks so much again for sharing this. It's adorable. I love it. :yep:

Shimmie

Staff member
:wave: @NICOLETHENUMBERONE

I just created my very first 'Meme'. :yay: I'm so excited. :lol:

I uploaded this picture from my computer file and added the text. Again, I thank you for sharing this thread. This is fun. :woot:

NICOLETHENUMBERONE

:wave: @NICOLETHENUMBERONE

I just created my very first 'Meme'. :yay: I'm so excited. :lol:

I uploaded this picture from my computer file and added the text. Again, I thank you for sharing this thread. This is fun. :woot:

I finally got it. That's funny and true.

I wonder who is spilling tea on these celebrities then?:blush:

LiftedUp

This reminds me of a conversation that I overheard in church. Two men were engaging in regular greeting and small talk. Then one asked, "Wait a minute where is Gloria (the first man's wife)". Gloria's husband responds, "You know Gloria, she's out greeting the whole church :lol:".

Shimmie

Staff member
This reminds me of a conversation that I overheard in church. Two men were engaging in regular greeting and small talk. Then one asked, "Wait a minute where is Gloria (the first man's wife)". Gloria's husband responds, "You know Gloria, she's out greeting the whole church :lol:".

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol: