Chat Room: Calling all Stretchers/Transitioners

MysTori

Chat Room: Please visit anytime after 8 p.m.! We need ya!

Hello Ladies!

There's a chat happening now! There's room for more...

I have been checking the chat room periodically, and it always seems empty. I just thought maybe you ladies would like to meet up in the chat room at a prescribed time to discuss hair regimen, products, share stories, give advice, ask for advice, etc. Whatever you would like to talk about. :arguing:

I don't know which day and time is the best, so you can either post a suggested time or check the chat room everyday, anytime after 7 p.m., to give everyone a chance to settle in after a long day. If you post a suggested day/time, give everyone about a day's notice (if possible) and tell us what you would like to discuss.

When you visit the board, select the chat room and then minimize it if no one's there. This way you can check it w/o having to pull it up each time. I know I would like it alot better if I could ask questions and get an immediate response as well as get to know the other members better.

:confused:Anyone game? Any suggestions? I had to at least ask. :ohwell:

Thanks.

Last edited:

MysTori

Ya'll folks just missed the get together up in the chat room! We need more people though. The more, the merrier! If any of you are up and bored, just plain lifeless, tomorrow night check periodically anytime after 7 p.m.

It ain't a party w/o you!
:dance7:
Come on. You know you want to...:D

Amina

teressa9 said:
Ya'll folks just missed the get together up in the chat room! We need more people though. The more, the merrier! If any of you are up and bored, just plain lifeless, tomorrow night check periodically anytime after 7 p.m.

It ain't a party w/o you!
:dance7:
Come on. You know you want to...:D

Just asking to clarify...is it 7 pm EST or central time??

MysTori

Sorry about that. Yeah 7 p.m. EST. It can start anytime after 7 p.m. but end whenever. We want to try to do this everyday to build up a good chat base. Come when you can and bring a friend or two :)

MysTori

Ladies,

Everyday after 7 pm EST, look out for this thread on 1st page:

Members: There's a chat in progress! Come 1 Come all!
  • That will let you know at least 2 or 3 people are in there and it's worth checking out. Check the time of the last post. That will let you know the last time a chat session was reported. Ladies, you can help by bumping that thread if you know a good chat is happening, or would at least like to start one.
  • Tonight, at least 15 people visited. B/c there were so many people, the chat was great! Usually people start checking in after 8 or 9 pm. Closer to 9pm. Anyway, just pop in and talk about anything or just pop in. No raunchy topics, but it's not always hair-related either.
  • Check the chat room anytime. It's always open and there may be some night owls just like you looking to conversate at 2 am. Ya never know. Open the chat room and minimize it if no one is there. You can maximize it occasionally to check and see if anyone is there w/o having to constantly sign on.
Thank you to the members who took a chance and graced us with their presence tonight. I look forward to meeting most if not all of the members at some point in time.

(BTW, can I get some ratings? What do you think? Thanks!)

Last edited:

Victorian

old head
Chatting is fun!
And remember sometimes people are looking at threads but have the chat window open. If you want to say or ask something after a long pause, use one of the little sound clips so everyone will know someone just said something. Also if you include the full username of someone you want to direct your comment at, it will make a sound for them and highlight the text a different color to draw their attention to it (has anyone else noticed that? :lol: )

Isis

BlackCardinal said:
Chatting is fun!
And remember sometimes people are looking at threads but have the chat window open. If you want to say or ask something after a long pause, use one of the little sound clips so everyone will know someone just said something. Also if you include the full username of someone you want to direct your comment at, it will make a sound for them and highlight the text a different color to draw their attention to it (has anyone else noticed that? :lol: )
Thanks for the tips. I guess I was a little bit too late.:look:

MysTori

It took me a minute but I figured out that it makes a sound if the member's name is used. I didn't even notice the color change. Thanks! I'll pay closer attention next time. Hope to see some of you tonight!