CatSuga's Hair on Ebay

CatSuga

We'll see who laughing when I'm holding on to $600! LOL!
Can't yall read, it has holy powers, might even make ya hair grow.

hOnii

oh.. damn. i didnt even realize it was a member selling it :x

oh well.. keep it real!

hOnii

so.. may i ask how does it prevent illness, maintain physical beauty and strength at any age, increase sexual power, and boost mental processes? just curious!

candibaby

hOnii said:
oh.. damn. i didnt even realize it was a member selling it :x

oh well.. keep it real!

CatSuga

hOnii said:
so.. may i ask how does it prevent illness, maintain physical beauty and strength at any age, increase sexual power, and boost mental processes? just curious!

It is Negro hair. You know it got some goodies in it.

aqualung

I have a friend A who has a friend B who is *very resourceful*.
B tried to sell A's lactose intolerance on eBay. No bids.
B tried to sell the extra consonents in A's last name on eBay. No bids.
B tried to sell A's CHEST HAIR on eBay, and someone actually bid on it!
(It must have been a slow night for A and B.)

Remember the pizza with the Virgin Mary profile on it that was sold?
There was cereal that took on the shape of the Phil Eagle's logo and started a bidding war last week.

Oh well. Good luck, CatSuga! ;)

hOnii

i've seen some strange things on ebay sell as well. hm...

*saves auction to watched list*

Armyqt

:lachen: :lachen: Girl you've got too much time on your hands. But I must admit it's a pretty ingenious idea. You get credit for originality. If someone snags it, you'll be my new shero :lol: Keep us updated.... I swear we got some real characters on LHCF. But I love y'all though. You're like real family :lachen: :lachen:

Isis

Holy Negro Mane... in a bottle. What a concept!
Who knows, maybe your idea is genius!:lachen: :lachen:

I wish you great success girl!

moneychaser

BWWWWWWWWWAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHH Girl you are crazy :lachen: :lachen:

If it sells let me know, so I can put an auction up too... Sista girl can use some extra change

:)

Last edited:

getmoore

I've gotta see what happens with this auction! Would'nt it be something if someone bought that. Lots of different races are obsessed with "negro hair" someone just might but it just for that reason.(Oh and the wonderful healing properties it posseses!!) :grin:

MomofThreeBoys

CatSuga,

Have you every sold or bought anything on Ebay before? If not, I would suggest you make a few purchases to increase your feedback rating. I'd be very surprised if someone sent you $650 with a feedback rating of 0. Good luck!

Britt

This is utterly hilarious :lachen::lachen::lachen:!!!!!!!
Please keep us posted.
Haaa, too funny especially the description written on the left.

Kimberly

natalied said:
CatSuga,

Have you every sold or bought anything on Ebay before? If not, I would suggest you make a few purchases to increase your feedback rating. I'd be very surprised if someone sent you $650 with a feedback rating of 0. Good luck!

I agree. If you had a rating greater than "0", someone would be more likely to bid on it. Good luck!!

PaperDoll

~the original~
Girl YOU are funny :grin:

Good luck, I hope someone does buy it, that would be hysterical.

Hell if it does sell, I know there will be a rash of "negro mane" sellings on ebay lol, hell I'd even sell my own but I'd be too worried about voodoo and someone planting my hair at a murder scene or something. LOL

blkmaryland

cece22 said:
Be careful they might buy it and put some vodoo on it!
I was thinking the same thing..........but hey...If it sells...*looking around* I got an old ex's cut hair, if I can get a couple of dollars for it and get a voodo curse on him...hey, it would be worth it!!!!!!