Cathy Howse UBH products- I was pulled in, but should I jump out?

IndianAngel22

I was desperate in my hair care journey and was pulled in by the Cathy Howse UBH products. I invested in the conditioner and the dew, but the dew feels like it does nothing for me... Just like any other leave in I guess. But I'm actually IN LOVE with the conditioner, but is that it? Do I have to continue spending money on her conditioner and emptying my pockets for these results? Or is there refuge? LOL! I've been reading up on Main N Tail and it seems people get GREAT results. Should I stop my attachment to the UBH conditioner and try something else?

snugglez41685

I agree with you on her dew. It does nothing for me. But I still continue to use and buy the conditioner so that decision will be based on your own personal preference. I think the conditioner is a great protein conditioner.

robot.

how much are her products? i know there's cheaper stuff out there for your hair that might work just as well. :yep:

HWAY

I like the conditioner and moisturizer a lot. The Dew was okay. The conditioner is great when used for 10-15 minutes under a dryer weekly followed by a good moisturizer.

nicey

I tried her Shampoo and it made my hair so hard and brittle. I threw it away. I should have kept it until I stumbled across this forum to give it to someone. Try something you see would be good for your hair. Sometimes you have to try some products before you can finally see one that would work. It's a lot of trial and error.

Aggie

I tried her Shampoo and it made my hair so hard and brittle. I threw it away. I should have kept it until I stumbled across this forum to give it to someone. Try something you see would be good for your hair. Sometimes you have to try some products before you can finally see one that would work. It's a lot of trial and error.

Wait a minute....She has a shampoo? I didn't know that:perplexed. I thought she only has the moisturizer, conditioner and the dew. When did she add a shampoo?

Radianthealth

She doesn't have a shampoo.

I like her conditioner a lot. I started out using it about two years ago and then I stopped. Since I have started using it again my hair has improved greatly.

Jetblackhair

I say if you love the conditioner stick with it and then you can focus on your other staple products like a leave-in, moisturizer, etc.

I started off using her products too during my transition and they worked well for me.

IndianAngel22

Ummmm. I don't think she has a shampoo...

nicey

Wait a minute....She has a shampoo? I didn't know that:perplexed. I thought she only has the moisturizer, conditioner and the dew. When did she add a shampoo?

Sorry about that. I meant the conditioner. I don't know what I was thinking when I said shampoo. :rolleyes: