*~*CASTOR OIL CHALLENGE 2012*~*

faithVA

I don't know if I am sticking to the 3x a week schedule but definitely trying. I was using my coffee castor oil blend on my edges and scalp. I think it is making my crown too sensitive so I am going to use it only on wash days or the day before a wash day. So I need to make up an oil blend without the coffee to use during the rest of the week.

Will try to do that tonight and get back on track.

Phaer

I am applying the Rosemary jbco to my scalp daily, I am trying to combat any negative effects of this last installation of kinky twists. They didn't feel tight until after they were almost done braiding my hair. 4 days later and my scalp is still hurting. Anyone ever want to curse out braiders??? Near the end I wanted to punch them bc I told them my scalp was hurting and not to try to move the braids, what does she do IMMEDIATELY after I said that???? Tried to put it in a pony tail.

nazjha

I am applying the Rosemary jbco to my scalp daily, I am trying to combat any negative effects of this last installation of kinky twists. They didn't feel tight until after they were almost done braiding my hair. 4 days later and my scalp is still hurting. Anyone ever want to curse out braiders??? Near the end I wanted to punch them bc I told them my scalp was hurting and not to try to move the braids, what does she do IMMEDIATELY after I said that???? Tried to put it in a pony tail.
If you wet your hair at the roots it'll loosen up the tenison ok your braids since your hair stretches when wet. Might help.

nazjha

My scalp has been extremely tender since using my castor oil, rosemary, evoo oil mix. Whenever its too much to take I take a break from it. So I believe I'm gonna stop putting it on my scalp and just the shaft of my hair and put my mix of evco and evoo and rosemary oil on my scalp.

GIJane

Last night I pre-poo'd with my castor oil pre-poo mix overnight. I will wash it out tonight then moisturize my hair with my castor oil leave-in/moisturizer mixture. Then I will oil my scalp with castor oil. I put castor oil in everything. :lick:

Phaer

Applied jbco mixed with some melted sulfur 8 (that I am trying to get rid of) last night. This morning my scalp is itchy, I am not sure if that is a good sign.

Evallusion

LiloLombardi
Oiling once every two days now. My box braids are still looking pretty good with hardly any buildup at the base. Tomorrow makes 5 weeks and surprisingly enough, I'm not ready to take them out just yet. I'm gonna try and make it to 8 weeks--a personal record.

faithVA

My week has been very busy so I haven't updated. But I have oiled my scalp and edges with my coffee castor oil blend twice this week. And I will try to oil again tomorrow or sunday and sit under my heat cap. I don't think I will wash this weekend but save it for next weekend. My scalp feels pretty good this week.

Aggie

Already sealed my ends with jbco for the night and getting mighty sleepy now so I will heading to bed in short order:yep:.

GIJane

:hiya: guys. I was just wondering how is castor oil reacting with everyone hair. I have to say it is now a staple in almost every step of my regimen. I think I was able to retain an 1/2 inch since January 8.

Arian

Loc'ing Up!
Using my Castor oil based AOHC and my hair is in heaven. Moisture like nobody's business...
Will be mixing my reg Castor Oil with my DCs

Sent from my 4G Thunderbolt using LHCF app

kupenda

I had stopped massaging with castor oil for about a week or so because I ran out and never got to the store to get more. But I got more and massaged last night. My scalp is happier and my strands are softer. New growth is easier to detangle. No other oil or product has given such consistently good results

Sent from my iPhone using LHCF

faithVA

I oiled my scalp and edges with my coffee castor oil blend last night. No real scalp massage. Was going to sit under my heat cap for 20 to 30 minutes to do my version of a HOT but ended up talking on the phone until it was late. :ohwell: Will get it in sometime this week.