Carol's Daughter

Zoe

Carol\'s Daughter

Does anyone use her products..Her store is in Brooklyn but she has a website

www.carolsdaughter.com

alot of AA celebrities use her products. I like her hair products myself..just wondering

Lindy

Re: Carol\'s Daughter

[ QUOTE ]
I use healthy hair butter. I just ordered a 16 oz. jar

[/ QUOTE ]

Can that be used as an everyday moisturizer (a la Mango Butter)?? How heavy is it? Will it weigh the hair down?

adrienne0914

i've bought the Khoret Amen Oil, Mimosa Hair Honey and Healthy Hair Butter. of these, the Mimosa Hair Honey is my favorite. it's really light. i usually use it when i wear a braid out or want a little extra something when i wear my hair down. and the smell is to die for. the Khoret Amen oil smell really bugged me. so i gave it away. i also gave away the Healthy Hair Butter. i can't remember why though.

inthepink

I like the healthy hair butter. I apply it to my edges in the front and in the back to keep them moisturized while wearing my scarf at night.

I don't know "how" to use the mimosa hair honey. I have a full jar and don't know what to do with it. I'm also a little concerned about the beeswax ingredient which I've heard is hard to rinse.

I also have the hair milk which I really like. It seems like a lighter version of the healthy hair butter.

sweetcocoa

I use the Healthy Hair Butter(great on wet hair...dries soft and shiney) and the Mimosa Hair Honey(a little goes a long way...use it on dry hair after the Healthy Hair Butter dries...). I originally brought it online...but several shops sell it locally(in Maryland) now.

I bought the Mimosa Hair Honey and Healthy Hair Butter and threw them both.

I really slapped them on my hair. I used too much. It was at the time when I used to blowdry and use curling irons weekly and I had permanently frizzy dried ends and I thought they would somehow help me. I didn't know about this board and was at a real loss on how to help my hair. All I was doing though was gunking my hair up with too much grease.

Oh how I've learn't now.....

I don't think I'd go back but I hear alot of good about them.