Carol's Daughter

queenspence

I am interested in ordering some hair products from Carol's Daughter and was wondering if they work well. I read the testimonials on the site but was wondering if any of you ladies have had great results.

tiffers

Whisper "bleep boop" to yourself when you're sad.
I have Mimosa Hair Honey, Some of Marguerite's Magic, Lisa's Hair Elixer and Healthy Hair Butter. The Hair Honey is thick and waxy. I don't really like it too much, but if used sparingly, it adds shine. Marguerite's Magic smells really bad to me. I use it on my daughters hair and it moisturizes well, it gives her hair a slight healthy looking sheen. My hubby likes me to grease his scalp with it. The Hair Elixer is an light oil that smells like peppermint. I like it, it makes my hair nice and soft. The Hair Butter is very moisturizing and works for my whole family. HTH! :D

Last edited:

Desert Skye

IMO, Carol's Daughter products are nice, but not worth the extra $$$. Some of her products smell weird or are very heavy. You can find products cheaper and are of similar quality.

Last edited:

lexi08

glossyxlipz said:
IMO, Carol's Daughter products are nice, but not worth the extra $$$. Some of her products smell weird or are very heavy. You can find products cheaper and that are of similar quality.

I agree Qhemet Biologics and Asha's products are much nicer IMO.

InnerSoul

The only thing that I have tried from cd is the khoret amen herbal shampoo... although the smell is very "different"(due to the herbs it is a very strong strong smell).. however, it is a very healing shampoo IMO for my hair strands... I love love love that shampoo. Your scalp feels very clean after rinsing! I feel her prices are too high but I would buy this shampoo!

bLackButtaFly

I have used Carol's daughter before. I do like the hair milk. The only problem is it goes bad kinda like regular milk.

la flaca

I got almost everything for my hair from CD line (over $200), I am think is too greasy.
I really like the smell of the hair milk, lisa's elixir and hair balm but I am not sure is doing any good to my hair. Too much money for her products and I tried them all.