Can you suggest a leave-in that doesn't contain Protein

Bublin

My hair is sensitive to protein and i've just realised that Gionvanni Direct contains proteins.

Can anyone suggest one that is just moisturising?

Thanks.

halee_J

Don't worry be happy
Do you prefer natural products?

I'm really liking Taliah Waajid Protective mist bodyfier (has a small amount of protein like one the last ingredients).

AO conditioners make pretty good leave-ins too.

If you don't mind cones, S-curl moisturizing spray is really good too.

Bublin

Do you prefer natural products?

I'm really liking Taliah Waajid Protective mist bodyfier (has a small amount of protein like one the last ingredients).

AO conditioners make pretty good leave-ins too.

If you don't mind cones, S-curl moisturizing spray is really good too.

Not too fussed if it's not natural.

I have to search out the Taliah Waajid they have a few of the line here in the UK.

I have some AO conditioner so i'll try that.

Eww to s-curl - my thin har can't handle that.

I was wanting something thick and creamy.

MsChelle

NTM Silk Touch Leave in is nice. Although, I do use it as a daily moisturizer more so than a leave in. It doesn't weigh the hair down and it smells nice.

Curlykale

I'm about to buy Giovanni 50:50... the ingredients look nice and even though it's not marketed as a leave-in some people use it for that purpose. It has soybean extract but not in the first ingredients / the online reviews say it's a moisturizing conditioner... The only AO conditioners that don't dry out my hair if used as leave-ins are white camellia and rosa mosqueta: the shea butter in the other ones dries out my hair on about the third day and gives me build up.
Now, if only they had a decent smell LOL
If you are in the uk you could try the A'kin one (good price here, it's too expensive in the US)... I find it really good. Still a herbal smell but a nice one. It's very concentrated. I wouldn't try their conditioners though: they are pure protein, they feel like putting and avocado in your hair.

Last edited: