Can you suggest some NO Protein leave-ins

Bublin

.........and moisturisers.

I would like to purchase a creamy, moisturising product. I'm not fussed if it's ingredients are natural or not.

I ask this because i feel that my hair is not sensitive to protein conditioners but it IS sensitive to protein stylers - leave-ins, moisturisers, gels like AVG.

I do not want one that contains glycerin.

Thanks

PJaye

Effective thick, creamy leave-ins that do not contain glycerin:

Darcy’s Botanicals Coconut Lemongrass Transitioning Crème
Shescentit Coco Cream Leave-In
Oyin Hair Dew (if you can get past its smell)

Bublin

Thanks but i can't get those in the UK....i think that's why i'm having trouble finding one as these type of brands are always suggested.

Any bss products i can buy?

g.lo

Thanks but i can't get those in the UK....i think that's why i'm having trouble finding one as these type of brands are always suggested.

none of the bear fruit hair contains proteins and are ph balanced as well!! give me more info about our hair and i will recommend one! the pistachio, african export or desert moisturiser are very popular.
www.nappturelle.com

PJaye

Well, in that case, you can try either Kinky Curly Knot Today or Yes to Cucumbers Leave-in.

Can you receive products from curlmart.com in the UK? If so, they have a pretty good selection of conditioners and moisturizers.