Can you do a deep conditioner

MisTatim

on the weekly basis?

I'm still a novice at the self-care but I want to use a deep conditioner every time I wash. My hair is still resisting moisturizer even though regular use of MegaTek, the Creme Rinse, and a good haircut have cut down on breakage and shedding.

Yes, you can deep condition every week, in fact it's recommended that you deep condition your hair at least once a week. I deep condition my hair every week.

I deep condition twice a week, and hopefully I'll be able to reduce that soon to once a week when I feel my hair is healthy again.

Once a week is fine.

Once every two weeks is fine.

Once a month is fine.

I'm living proof, and my hair is in good shape.

Last edited:
Once a week is fine.

Once every two weeks is fine.

Once a month is fine.

I'm living proof and my hair is in good shape.

I think that depends on the individual. When I was going through a lazy period and DC'd only once a month my hair suffered.

on the weekly basis?

I'm still a novice at the self-care but I want to use a deep conditioner every time I wash. My hair is still resisting moisturizer even though regular use of MegaTek, the Creme Rinse, and a good haircut have cut down on breakage and shedding.

Welcome! :wave:

Yes you can and your hair will love you for it. Be sure to balance your deep conditions with protein and moisture treatments to prevent breakage, to keep the hair strong yet hydrated.

Yes you can!:yep: I dc at LEAST once a week. I've been really serious about this for a couple months now and even though my hair was in good condition when I joined, I see a big difference in it now.

everytime i was once a week i pre poo and deep condition my hair. infact it has thicked my hair amazingly and it is very healthy.

I didn't know how important dc was until I joined this forum. I dc'd today w/ profectiv Mega Growth Deep Conditioner and my hair felt so good. I have thick, dry hair and profectiv products are the best for my hair. I'll be DC'ing once a week for now on.

Back